Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
zubi

Dragon Age 2

I have the first one. 360 version.

I have read that this one is an improvement over the first. The first one isn't great, I just couldn't get into the characters at all. It felt unpolished and rough around the edges and although a big RPG fan, it didn't float my boat. Why I still have it though, not sure, maybe I'll pick it up again and finish it off.

This one though is supposed to improve on all aspects of the original so thoughts on this would be welcome. I may get it at some point.

Probably being a bit bias giving such a good review since I really enjoyed the first dragon age.

This game is more fast paced, as you are able to control the attacks by button mashing its more action packed hack and slash! Combat has really improved, as have graphics.

Really enjoying this one :)

• 5 weeks later...

Might get it when it comes down in price, just started playing origins nearly done the main quest i think. I really didn't think it would be this good. Was just hoping that the second one would live up to dragon age origins.

Well you do get the option to use the same character from origins. But it's useless as it does not have the same class, race, name and has no effect on the game what so ever :S

Enjoy the game mate!

I think its pretty crappy. The story is boring as it is way too open and there are not enough compelling moments that would offer any replay value. Its been over simplified and where it looks better and plays easier, it loses what made the first game so good.

a definite step back if you ask me . 7/10

Archived