Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 11 (XBOX) League sign up

played 5 games tonight, drew 0-0 with riceyc, 2-2 with mouldybillybear,0-0 with x maaaatty,i lost 2-1 to x maaaatty, and beat riceyc 1-0. I need to pull my finger out and start performing if i want to get to the next round. im 6th atm

5th now just beat SublimedStealth 3-2 then lost 2-0 to him. Played 7 out of the 8 games against teams above me still got 8 games to play against teams below me.Is it top 4 that qualify for the next round or top 5???

5th now just beat SublimedStealth 3-2 then lost 2-0 to him. Played 7 out of the 8 games against teams above me still got 8 games to play against teams below me.Is it top 4 that qualify for the next round or top 5???

Top 4 that qualify for the next round mate.:scarf:

Just got mugged out of a win, 2-1 up against styleZDB with 5 mins to go and my game crashes wait 5 mins turn it off and then see i have lost 3-2 how shit

Thats wierd.. I finished the game and scored 2 goals in the last 5 minutes. Who was I playing against then? :unsure:

Good game whoever was cameroon, first game was close. Second game, i cant believe that shit goal, i always do it because i dont like to seem like some willy puller who slows down the game, and then i go and miss a 1 on 1 in the last kick of the game <_<

Good game whoever was cameroon, first game was close. Second game, i cant believe that shit goal, i always do it because i dont like to seem like some willy puller who slows down the game, and then i go and miss a 1 on 1 in the last kick of the game <_<

I was Cameroon mate, good games. Top of our league looks pretty interesting.

Galatasaray 10 5 4 1

Schalke 04. 07 4 3 0

Fenerbahce. 07 3 4 0

Cameroon. 05 3 2 0

Archived