Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 11 (XBOX) League sign up

Just finished all my games now just played Millzi both games ending in a draw.I should have won the first game but his keeper was in really good form. The second game I was 2-0 up but in the second half he managed to pull it back to two all good game that.

who belgium and why is he never on?!?!

I'm Belgium, sorry I'm rarely on, probably shouldn't have committed to it as I'm quite busy with uni work at the moment. Can you just drop out or do you have to do something in the game?

Just finished all my games now just played Millzi both games ending in a draw.I should have won the first game but his keeper was in really good form. The second game I was 2-0 up but in the second half he managed to pull it back to two all good game that.

Yeah my keeper was pretty special in the first game. You spanked me both games to be perfectly honest, I was on the verge of quitting when you went 2-0 up second game, nothing was working but managed, somehow, to turn it around second half thank gawd. Good games.

I've got 3 or 4 more games to play, not played Haydos once. Although I've been on holiday for a week there's hardly ever anyone on when I'm in the lobby. I've also invited and sat and waited for games. All in all, I don't really mind waiting for people but at the same time I won't if cry if people try and move the league forward, even if I am in good shape to get through.

I'm out, just to make that clear again. I'm back for the easter hols now so dont have my xbox anyway. When I go back to uni do i need to leave the league myself or can the admin just kick me?

Archived