Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 11 (XBOX) League sign up

Narborough can you start your half of the league or sonething? I don't know how to sort wjo goes in which league but I'm up for having a couple if games tonight.

I don't really know what Ash wants, sorry mate I'll send him a PM and when he replies who he wants in it I'll start my half.

Lads league will be up and running tomorrow night, some people haven't picked whether they want four star or championship and lots haven't decided teams.

Matt, what time will you be online tomorrow so we can discuss the league in party chat? :)

i honestly dont give a toss whether its 4star/championship teams simply cause i have no idea how this works anyway.

Basically I create a league, you join then if people are on fifa it tells you on the league table view, you invite they accept and then you play your game. All results get recorded on the league view. You have to click a players name to see how many goals they've scored, conceded etc.

Two games played (home and away) so many go through into the next round of the tournament.

I haven't picked anyone yet as i'm actually clueless.. So many teams i wanted have been picked so i need a good think and to test some teams A.S.A.P

And i swear some people have picked over 4 stars teams?

I haven't picked anyone yet as i'm actually clueless.. So many teams i wanted have been picked so i need a good think and to test some teams A.S.A.P

And i swear some people have picked over 4 stars teams?

I did cause I didn't realise Villareal were a 4.5 star team. I think a lot of other people have done the same as me.

I did cause I didn't realise Villareal were a 4.5 star team. I think a lot of other people have done the same as me.

Well that's disgusting, i blame Ricardo for this travesty of justice!!

Archived