Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 11 (XBOX) League sign up

I've lost 5 in a row online tonight in the last 10 minutes of the games. Good game Ash :cry::appl:

Good game mate. I was just playing LCFCxDILKES, I was 3-0 up and I get disconnected from xbox live, it still says we have 2 games to play......

Good game mate. I was just playing LCFCxDILKES, I was 3-0 up and I get disconnected from xbox live, it still says we have 2 games to play......

I got disconnected aswell :/ ill let you win one, im gunna leave and join because wolfsburg is absoulute bollucks. outmuscled and paced by some cameroon fellas.

Ashley, can I change team if we officially haven't played any games? And yeah I'm up for a game if your in Division 1 :)

Ashley, can I change team if we officially haven't played any games? And yeah I'm up for a game if your in Division 1 :)

Hahaaaa thought I was gonna throw that away big style!

Did you see Joseph Yobo thr bastard. He should have cleared that header away big time, but no he'd rather let Lukaku score a free header! :P

Played some CSKA moscow guy, dunno who it is off here but it was a good game, missed a sitter off a rebound on the last 5 minutes, killed me inside. Good game, total clash of styles. Could tell he liekd to play possession football while i like to bum rush up front soon as i get the ball.

seriously has this been set up to rain every ****ing match? ive dominated all but maybe one or two yet in this league i dont seem to be able to score despite scoring freely against a good-at-fifa mate earlier. the refs hate me too

It goes on the stadium your team plays in and your settings on exhibition mode. Same with goal nets, ball etc.

Archived