Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 11 (XBOX) League sign up

Played some CSKA moscow guy, dunno who it is off here but it was a good game, missed a sitter off a rebound on the last 5 minutes, killed me inside. Good game, total clash of styles. Could tell he liekd to play possession football while i like to bum rush up front soon as i get the ball.

That was me. Very tight game, it seemed like it had draw written all over it. Your defence was very strong so you were unlucky in the end.

Me and reacher just had two pretty good game. My 'keeper was inspired in the first game and (no offence) reacher had about 1 million chances and couldn't hit a barn door with a machine gun lol

Second game was completely different. It was an end to end game and he basically just got more goals than I did aided by some pretty poor defending by me.

Who was stoke? Had two good games and tbh, every single one of my goals were flukey and he was unlucky not to get one or two past me. Also whos wolfsburg, first game was good dunno what happened in the second game, just gave up lol. Sitting comfortably at the top with 3 wins 1 draw 1 loss. Feels weird playing people who arent shit liek the majority of people online

Im Stoke.

Been really unlucky, second game with scaramanga was a fair result i should of lost that.

Whereas LCFC Bugg i should of won both of them mate, my finishing was worst then Ade Akinbiyi! U had 3 chances an bagged them all u git!! haha

Early days still alot of games to be played

dont you want to play anymore? and if i take your place what league am i in?

I wanted to but my fifa disc is suddenly 'unreadable' - no idea why, can't see a scratch or anything. Didn't have it installed :frusty:

It's division 2. Bonus for you is i didn't play a game so you don't even have to start with a losing record :)

I wanted to but my fifa disc is suddenly 'unreadable' - no idea why, can't see a scratch or anything. Didn't have it installed :frusty:

It's division 2. Bonus for you is i didn't play a game so you don't even have to start with a losing record :)

kk erm do i have to use your team or can i choose my own team and how do i get in the league like starting from fifa main menu and whats the details? passowrd league name etc

Sorry i haven't joined yet guys, i've been pretty busy and haven't really had time... But i aim to get going early next week, so i'll get a team picked soon

Archived