Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

On CEX's website is the 'exchange' value definate?

I have just worked out how much I'd get for 23 games based on the website and it comes to a nice £81, which is great considering most of them are really old and dated. I'm probably going to head in tommorow but I never trade games in, I'm a bit of a hoarder you see so this is a first for me.

So yeah, if it's final then I'm going to be well chuffed. And I take it you don't have to spend all £81 in the shop there and then or anything right, you can come in another day?

I have just worked out how much I'd get for 23 games based on the website and it comes to a nice £81, which is great considering most of them are really old and dated. I'm probably going to head in tommorow but I never trade games in, I'm a bit of a hoarder you see so this is a first for me.

So yeah, if it's final then I'm going to be well chuffed. And I take it you don't have to spend all £81 in the shop there and then or anything right, you can come in another day?

you get 2 choices, cash or credit note, the credit note can be used fully or partial and they will issue you a new one for the balance..

alot of the time they dont even give you cash as they claim to have none so only offer credit note..

take some id also as will need to sign up with them..

Archived