Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Xbox 360

Alreet you sexy bitches.

I want to get me an Xbox 360 with the online action with Fifa 11 and COD (the new one).

Where's the best place to get me this - as cheap as possible?

The last console i bought was a PS2 ****ing ages ago so im right out the loop. I still play PES6.

Alreet you sexy bitches.

I want to get me an Xbox 360 with the online action with Fifa 11 and COD (the new one).

Where's the best place to get me this - as cheap as possible?

The last console i bought was a PS2 ****ing ages ago so im right out the loop. I still play PES6.

my mate got one of the new ones with a large hardrive from Asda not many weeks ago. Pretty sure that was quite cheap

http://www.xbox-bundles.com/xbox-360-deals

Quite a good deal on there for a bundle with black ops.

And www.shopto.net have FIFA11 for £24.95

EDIT: im not sure but isnt FIFA11 the last game made by EA that doesnt require an online pass? Cant be bothered to go and look at mine now. If so then you may get a pre-owned one cheaper.

Cheers boss

Don't get an X-Box?

Been weighing up whether to get a 360 or a PS3 before pay-day (tomorrow). Made my decision long ago, PS3s are such better machines, pretty much everyone I know has had problems with their 360s, where as PS3s - not a problem. Even though I already have a fair few 360 games, I just don't want another console.

HMV have some good bundles, getting a 160gb PS3 with FIFA for £250, think you can get a 250gb Xbox woth FIFA for about £220.

PS3s arent better

The PS3 runs superior hardware. You cannot dispute that.

The fact that they (PS3 and 360) run cross-platform games in exactly the same manner is a different matter altogether though.

The "technical brilliance" of the PS3 is shown through a handful of titles although the only noticeable difference appears to be making content fit on one disc instead of multiple discs.

As for a 360, I thought I read there was going to be a price reduction round summer time? It may be worth waiting a while if you want the best price.

Don't get an X-Box?

Been weighing up whether to get a 360 or a PS3 before pay-day (tomorrow). Made my decision long ago, PS3s are such better machines, pretty much everyone I know has had problems with their 360s, where as PS3s - not a problem. Even though I already have a fair few 360 games, I just don't want another console.

HMV have some good bundles, getting a 160gb PS3 with FIFA for £250, think you can get a 250gb Xbox woth FIFA for about £220.

The Red Ring of Death issue is no more with the new XBOX 360 Slim models (you know, the funky black ones).

I think the whole arguments due to what your friends have if your playing online. I rarely ever play unless ive got friends online. My mate had a ps3 a few weeks ago, traded it in after a couple of weeks for an xbox

1) Xbox issues are pretty much gone now I believe.

2) Xbox is cheaper.

3) Most of my mates have 360's, only 1 or 2 have PS3's, dunno if it's the same elsewhere.

4) Like someone said, the hardware is often only utilised for their PS3 unique games.

I own both consoles and I like them both, I really don't understand people who stand by one machine over the other so strongly. They each have advantages over the other and they each have games that are better on one machine than the other. I use my Xbox more purely because all of my friends have Xbox's but that doesn't make it better, just more popular amongst my friends. The whole console wars thing just makes me shake my head to be honest.

I own both consoles and I like them both, I really don't understand people who stand by one machine over the other so strongly. They each have advantages over the other and they each have games that are better on one machine than the other. I use my Xbox more purely because all of my friends have Xbox's but that doesn't make it better, just more popular amongst my friends. The whole console wars thing just makes me shake my head to be honest.

Not too fussed, i'd take either, just prefer the 360.

Main reason i'd choose it is because more people I know have one.

Archived