Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Xbox 360

Eh it doesn't really seem like so much when you've a year to pay it off.

Could never imagine paying that much for a laptop myself. I don't even buy Xbox 360 games for over £30 anymore, its just too much. I've bought 3 games for a combined total of about £40 since the start of 2011!

Could never imagine paying that much for a laptop myself. I don't even buy Xbox 360 games for over £30 anymore, its just too much. I've bought 3 games for a combined total of about £40 since the start of 2011!

Yeah I've also stopped paying top prices for games. Rarely spend £30 tbh. Last purchase over that was Fifa 11 for £32 I think. Bad Company 2 and F1 2010 were both £16.

I am awful at Call Of Duty. And worse at Fifa.

Stick with it, play it often, learn the maps - it'll come.

I was dreadful at COD at first then one day I got a positive spread and everything just clicked; these days I'm disappointed with anything less than +12 and expect to get my best kill streaks up on every map.

Learning the maps makes a massive, massive difference.

I was dreadful at COD at first then one day I got a positive spread and everything just clicked; these days I'm disappointed with anything less than +12 and expect to get my best kill streaks up on every map.

Does Smuts look like the kind of lad who'd learn maps!?

Probably.

Probably.

I don't mean actually studying pictures of the things. :P

I just mean, be patient and play the game until you're not going "WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?" every two minutes. lol

I got a 5 kill streak yesterday and finished 3rd and ran around the room celebrating on a Hardcore Free For All. I text my mam, She was so proud.

Its literally a case of continually playing over and over. Annoying and constantly frustrating but im getting less and less shitter.

Probably.

I'ts taken me 23 years but i think i've got this reading and writing thing learnt finally.

Apparently the new XBOX 360 update, which comes out today is killing the old xbox's 2005,2006 consoles because the update is supporting a new disk version. Anyway should it kill your xbox, microsoft will replace your xbox with a new 250GB slim :thumbup:

Apparently the new XBOX 360 update, which comes out today is killing the old xbox's 2005,2006 consoles because the update is supporting a new disk version. Anyway should it kill your xbox, microsoft will replace your xbox with a new 250GB slim :thumbup:

Mines an 2008 but will update in the hope it does **** it up!

Archived