Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC

Homefront

I got this on Tuesday and so far I really like it. It is a lot like Battlefield as already speculated but its better in my opinion. Its very tactical for a first person shooter and has a ton of cool perks and unlockables. The single player campaign is pretty standard FPS fair although the story is pretty good, if not a little gruesome in parts.

Im glad this game is good because Ive really had enough of Black Ops multiplayer and this is a good replacement.

It looks like a complete fukfest online, you'll be killed every 3 seconds with all those tanks and choppers

Well its not at all, The vehicles aren't easy to obtain and its much easier to use your points on other bonuses than it is on vehicles, I've gone several games where i haven't seen any vehicles at all.

Well its not at all, The vehicles aren't easy to obtain and its much easier to use your points on other bonuses than it is on vehicles, I've gone several games where i haven't seen any vehicles at all.

Ah fair enough, sorry. Guess you can't judge a game by a video review these days :P

I've had this since thursday, the singleplayer is very short, but the online isnt bad at all. I struggled at the start but once you unlock better guns and get the red dot sight its very good! Don't know how people are bad mouthing this,i've watched the gametrailers review and they gave it a 7.5 i think and in the review they hardly mentioned the multiplayer!

I've had this since thursday, the singleplayer is very short, but the online isnt bad at all. I struggled at the start but once you unlock better guns and get the red dot sight its very good! Don't know how people are bad mouthing this,i've watched the gametrailers review and they gave it a 7.5 i think and in the review they hardly mentioned the multiplayer!

Agreed, I really like it too, there have been a few server issues for me, but this always happens when a game uses dedicated servers, they added more servers last night so it should me much better now. Its funny how the people in this thread bad mouthing the game, havent actually played it lol.

Archived