Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Firefox 4

They stay

I'll take your word for it and give it a crack!

The version after beta. The final one before it's the 'proper' release where you'll get a message saying there is a newer update available etc.

Seen :thumbup:

Only thing i don't like about it, is there used to be a little arrow pointing down, between the two arrows you use to go back and forward from a page. It's isn't there on this one, which is quite irritating having to click back through heaps of pages, just to get back to where you want to go.

If you get what I'm on about? :/

I hadn't noticed until you'd pointed it out!! Wow :(

• 1 month later...

Actually, the more I use the latest version, the more it's annoying me. :angry: (Mainly due to being forced to change my theme... not that I'm bitter or anything!) :whistle:

I might actually be forced into trying chrome. *sigh*

Actually, the more I use the latest version, the more it's annoying me. :angry: (Mainly due to being forced to change my theme... not that I'm bitter or anything!) :whistle:

I might actually be forced into trying chrome. *sigh*

Do It! I feel almost as strongly about this as I do Golden Crunch Creams ;)

You know what to do!

Hmm, I'd like to be arsed to put the effort into changing browser, but I dunno if I will be. :/

So, other than Haydos's golden crunch cream persuasive tactics, what other benefits are there to me changing to chrome? And am I able to get it closely resembling my much-loved dark Aero theme?

Hmm, I'd like to be arsed to put the effort into changing browser, but I dunno if I will be. :/

So, other than Haydos's golden crunch cream persuasive tactics, what other benefits are there to me changing to chrome? And am I able to get it closely resembling my much-loved dark Aero theme?

Chrome extensions are a bit better than the Firefox equivalent IMO, I've got handy Youtube and Wiki search functions in my top right (I'm sure you can get similar with Firefox but there's plenty more out there).

It's more responsive (I assume that's the same for everyone, but I'm sure Firefox fanboys will argue). Clean, simple user friendly layout. Tabs move around really smoothly.

Basically I think It's more practical and user-friendly.

Can you get the home, reload page and bookmark buttons next to the back/forward page buttons? Them being on opposite sides of the address bar is what's really grinding my gears in Firefox at the moment. :angry:

Yes, I am more than a little OCD about such things. :blush:

Oh, and is there an extension like AdBlockPlus (ABP)?

Can you get the home, reload page and bookmark buttons next to the back/forward page buttons? Them being on opposite sides of the address bar is what's really grinding my gears in Firefox at the moment. :angry:

Yes, I am more than a little OCD about such things. :blush:

Oh, and is there an extension like AdBlockPlus (ABP)?

Yeah I'm similar, I like my buttons to be where they should be etc. Yeah you can get Adblockplus and loads of other stuff. Reload is next to the back/forward in the top left. The bookmark button is on the right of the address bar though. Not sure where the home icon is, I think I removed it, rarely use a home page (it just goes in my bookmarks).

But yeah it's worth giving a test drive.

Archived