Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

FIFA 11 - Help I'm useless !

Hi everyone, for Xmas we bought the XBox 360 with Kinect and obtained the FIFA 11 game. However, I only playing the exhibition one off games to practice and I'm useless. Which type of control (Classic, Alternate or 2-finger) is best for a complete novice like me because I always play as Barcelona against the computer's Accrington Stanley or Barnet (lowest ranked teams) and still lose; I've not even scored a goal yet. I think it is the control I'm using so has anybody got any tips for me to improve??

Cheers

Hold LB when you pass and the player who gives it will make a run. Use this on the wings (works well with Vassel and Yak) and then put them in on goal with through balls. Hold RB when you shoot and good player will finish most of the time.

Most people who are good at FIFA will have built up skills over many, many years of playing football games. I know that's why I was good at it right from when I picked FIFA 08 up.

Thanks for all of your help, it is now much easier and I've scored my first goal !! Missus' cousin said for a joke he had set my settings to legendary and I've now changed them to amateur !!

Just nearly spent all of my budget for City on Wes Hoolahan, but have sold Crncic for about £1.9m.. Oakley and Howard on the transfer list... it's bloody addictive.

Archived