Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
millzi

YourFifaLeague (YFL) - Fifa 11 Online Teamplay site

I have played on yourfifaleague.net for just over a year now and just wanted to let everyone know it was there if they don't already know about it and if they were interested in playing online team play. Basically you sign up and look on the trial centre, shoutbox and forums to find a team that is trialling a position you'd like, you then trial for the teams you want to trial for and if they are interested in signing you they will send you a contract. Each week you will have 3/4 league games and some weeks you may also have a cup game, you can play friendlies against other teams all the time, a lot of teams will play friendlies most nights. It is in done in league formats where you play other teams in your league, the leagues on there are Premier League, Championship, League One and then you come onto the Rest of the World teams, the Super League has all the best teams in the World/Europe, the likes on Barca, Madrid, Inter, Lyon etc. then you get World 1, World 2, World 3 which are a mix up of various teams around the World all rated around the same, like World 1 is made up of mostly 4* teams and the lower league obviously the lower stars. Anyway, enough of me going on, if you think it is your thing then sign up at www.yourfifaleague.net. It took me a while to get into it but when you do you get addicted, especially if you find a good bunch of lads that you enjoy playing with and a team you are capable of playing with, I will advise you to usually start in the lower leagues and work your way up but it is up to you. If there are any GK's around here I would definitely advise you to sign up, all the top teams are desperate for GK's, I currently manage Napoli.

Almost forgot to mention, this is for Xbox. There is also a PS3 site, but isn't quite as popular yet as it only recently started, that site is www.profifaleague.net

If you want to know anymore or anything else then just let me know.

Archived