Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iBleedLeicesterColours

Homtail Problems, Need Help

I have had a hotmail account for years. I went to sign in and it said my account had been blocked. I then got in contact and somehow could access my emails again. Now i've gone to sign back in (My Xbox Live account has expired and is set up with this account) and its saying my password is incorrect, which I know it isn't! I need to get in to change card details and so that I can stop xbox live renewing itself each year. The Customer Service team are ****in useless. Im not even sure what the answer to the secret question is :\ I also think I'd know if I'd been hacked ..

I also think I'd know if I'd been hacked ..

Really how? Explain? By the sounds of it you have been, and the programme has changed your password so bad luck... Use your bank to sort out your recurring payment but you proberbly won't see that account again (next time actually take note of your secret Q&A).

Edit: Sorry for the tone but it annoys me when someone does something stupid, and then says everyone else is useless..

Don't use hotmail. Like nitra said, you can cancel your direct debit or whatever.

Hotmail just seems to get spammed and hacked nowadays. If it's possible I'd set up a new account elsewhere, I find Gmail to be absolutely fine.

Archived