Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Legend_in_blue

Mortal Kombat 2011

What's the point of one button fatalities?

Well of course i didn't geniunely mean that, just not 900 button combo ones, i've always been shit at them lol

After playing the Demo i can't help but realise how similar they've made it to SSFIV. This isn't a complaint, its about time MK fixed up and went back to basics instead of having multiple fighting styles, 3d rotating cameras and stupidly long combos.

This game will be very good.

After playing the Demo i can't help but realise how similar they've made it to SSFIV. This isn't a complaint, its about time MK fixed up and went back to basics instead of having multiple fighting styles, 3d rotating cameras and stupidly long combos.

This game will be very good.

I dusted off the PS3 today just to download the demo!

It was a flawless demo. lol

In all seriousness, it plays well and the combos were easy to execute. It also seems to run very fast.

Agree on the SFIV pattern to the play, the X-ray moves being the equivalent of the super combos etc.

Most importantly, the fatalities are easy to execute.

Could have done with more than 4 characters, all of them good apart from Johnny Cage who still sucks imo.

This beauty is a shade under £30 with shopto.net. Pre-order away people. Bargain.

I dusted off the PS3 today just to download the demo!

It was a flawless demo. lol

In all seriousness, it plays well and the combos were easy to execute. It also seems to run very fast.

Agree on the SFIV pattern to the play, the X-ray moves being the equivalent of the super combos etc.

Most importantly, the fatalities are easy to execute.

Could have done with more than 4 characters, all of them good apart from Johnny Cage who still sucks imo.

This beauty is a shade under £30 with shopto.net. Pre-order away people. Bargain.

Yeah I'll be getting this, Street Fighter pissing me off gone from being really good to horribly average somewhere between the original and the super incarnations of the game.!

Done the story mode (Shao Khan is increadibly cheap) and played about 10 games online of which I think I've lost only 1. Shame only two of them are ranked matches as for some reason it takes about 3-4 minutes for the servers to find my a ranked game, anyone else had that issue?

Archived