Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc jack lcfc

Fifa Goals.

Sweet thanks for that :)

Might try uploading some cod and street fighter vids later

Its good because EA sports only lets you have 5 goals up and then you have to delete one before uploading another. I like to have a mini catalogue when Fifa 12 comes out, look back and just take a look at my finest goals.

Enjoy.

I had one the other day where the goal keeper went down to save it and fumbled it behind him. stood up and turned to look where it was and back heeled it into the goal. Unbelievably grim aha

This is a bit off topic as i'm not on about fifa, but on football manager my goalkeeper ran out and handballed it outside his area, then headed the resulting freekick into his own net. I was in shock for about 15 minutes.

This is a bit off topic as i'm not on about fifa, but on football manager my goalkeeper ran out and handballed it outside his area, then headed the resulting freekick into his own net. I was in shock for about 15 minutes.

Ian Walker? lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Funniest one I scored was a free-kick with Ronaldinho; it was a good kick, but the keeper jumped on it and saved it on the line, facing the post. He then picked it up, stood up and turned towards the goal, resulting in the ball crossing the line, and a goal for me :giggle: Weird, but funny

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived