Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 2 litteraly took 100's of hours of my life... I think this one will do the same :giggle:

The realism of the battlefield serious makes it better than COD. I hope in the console versions you can pilot fighter Jets online.

• 1 month later...

Battlefield always dominates COD .. LOVE LOVE LOVE this game, cannot wait!

Never had any of the series... the trailer looks fantastic tho.. reviews say PS3 version outclasses Xbox.

Never had any of the series... the trailer looks fantastic tho.. reviews say PS3 version outclasses Xbox.

It's just a fantastic game :)

I purposely avoid COD because BF is by far a better game :thumbup:

How many hits is the player taking in that video? Should be like a Swiss cheese full of shrapnel and debris. Looks very good, but the UI shaking when he goes berserk with the heavy machine gun seems pointless and annoying

The reason COD always seems poorer on PS3 is because when it's made they create it for Xbox and port it straight to ps3 making it a poorer copy for Sony users ..

It's why I refuse to play it, BF will always be better.

Battlefield 2 litteraly took 100's of hours of my life... I think this one will do the same :giggle:

The realism of the battlefield serious makes it better than COD. I hope in the console versions you can pilot fighter Jets online.

Realism? The whole point of battlefield is that it`s one big comic, always has been.

what do you mean by 'one big comic'?

The whole point of Battlefield 1942 was to put players in a 'sandbox' comical battlefield, and it still is to this day. I don't see how anyone can say Battlefield is 'realistic' (whatever that means).

The whole point of Battlefield 1942 was to put players in a 'sandbox' comical battlefield, and it still is to this day. I don't see how anyone can say Battlefield is 'realistic' (whatever that means).

Because i bet you play COD and to say it isn't realistic is stupid

Archived