Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC

Battlefield 3

I don't understand why you're all so excited. The multiplayer will be full of choppers and snipers, just like every BF since 42.

Whats wrong with that?

You can pretty much only have 1 chopper up at a time in bc2 anyway.

I don't understand why you're all so excited. The multiplayer will be full of choppers and snipers, just like every BF since 42.

Only played about 5 mins and it's REALLY good, obviously it's on PC so it runs smoother but I can assure you it's decent!

I've got to say I was a COD man, always have been until i touched Battlefield 2 very late.... Now I can't go back to COD as it's too small, too busy and too limited.

I have no intention of ordering COD next and have had BF3 on preorder for months.... only 87 days to go.!!!

My gamertag on 360 is Tadpole Yoghurt if anyone wants to play on BF2 or 3 when it's out..

I've got to say I was a COD man, always have been until i touched Battlefield 2 very late.... Now I can't go back to COD as it's too small, too busy and too limited.

I have no intention of ordering COD next and have had BF3 on preorder for months.... only 87 days to go.!!!

My gamertag on 360 is Tadpole Yoghurt if anyone wants to play on BF2 or 3 when it's out..

Will send you a friend request later on... :thumbup:

I'm finally on the leaderboard, took me ages to level up, but i'm happy im on it.

compared to the first game (top 2000 for most of it) i doubt i'll get higher then 200000

How was the beta offered..??

I got an email from EA.. If I registered/replied before a certain day (16th July???) I could play between the 16th and 28th July (might have been longer!). I was told not to record any footage (or stick any of it on YouTube), don't speak about the level (s) and other stuff.

I got an email last month saying I would be invited to the beta in early September as I purchased Medal of Honor Limited Edition. I only bought the game for the BF3 beta access....

Somebody has told me recently that the beta will be open to everybody and buying Medal of Honor LE has only granted me access a couple of days earlier that the general public! That would be annoying, I would have waited a couple of days and not purchased Medal of Honor LE if I had known! :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

I too got a Beta invite. I think you get it for having BC1 and 2 and having played a good number of hours on their onlines, which is definately me!

Unfortunatley I dislike PC gaming and my laptop couldn't handle it anyway. I'll just wait till the PS3 version (if there is one)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived