Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC

Battlefield 3

Was in the best game today. Doing rush on the beach map (I forgot its name). Me and this other lad just went full in in a tank, and destroyed the entire team. Our squad mates would follow along side us, and plant the bomb. My score was like 7000.

COD can kiss my arse. If you're on Xbox add me, cause people I know are bearly online anymore, and/or don't have Battlefield. I'm such a loner. And please be over 16, the worst thing I want is a 12 year old screeching down the mic

GT: Yojoe36 :thumbup:

Give me a add if you fancy a game: Gav LCFC

Lovin it so far just keep having problems with getting in a game with mates. Then when we finally get in we arn't in the same squad or even team! Hope they sort it soon. But apart from that i can't get enough!

Was in the best game today. Doing rush on the beach map (I forgot its name). Me and this other lad just went full in in a tank, and destroyed the entire team. Our squad mates would follow along side us, and plant the bomb. My score was like 7000.

COD can kiss my arse. If you're on Xbox add me, cause people I know are bearly online anymore, and/or don't have Battlefield. I'm such a loner. And please be over 16, the worst thing I want is a 12 year old screeching down the mic

GT: Yojoe36 :thumbup:

Sent you a request. I play with people regularly but you are more than welcome to come join us. We mostly win too...

battlefield wil never outsell or out popularise C.O.D

B.F is toooo slow, and dies out quicker. I have to admit mw3 maybe pants mw2 was just about enjoyable online

problem people have with c.o.d is much faster and cant handle experience and skill others have, then you just get mardy with it and call it crap. simples :sweating:

Archived