Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

PSN

Even without online gameplay ps3 smashes xbox, blu ray and 3d supported. Oh and controlers you don't need a crane to lift

If you are going to spout randomized comments at least back up your opinion with some sort of fact.

I fail to see how "ps3 smashes xbox" but if you would be so kind as to demonstrate by dropping a ps3 from 30 feet, be my guest.

I've owned two Xboxes and had two RRD's costing me £xxx to replace, and £xx in lost Xbox Live membership whilst I saved up to replace it. I've now got one PS3 and I've had a few weeks free PSN offline..

Swings and roundabouts with regards to which is actually better when working. Both have their advantages, both have their disadvantages.

Looking forward to seeing which bargain basement games we get offered :whistle:

Both consoles are pretty much the same. Reason I prefer PS3 is because of the free online and blu-ray. Xbox though has a better online so as Craig said, they both have there advantages and disadvantages.

Guest Mee-9
Details Of The Welcome Back Programme For SCEE Users

Countries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ

Now that certain PSN services have been restored and you’re once again enjoying online gaming, it seems a good time to confirm what is being offered as part of the Welcome Back programme.

Once we restore PlayStation Store, which will be just a little while longer, you will have the opportunity to claim your Welcome Back gifts. Please note that the Welcome Back programme is only available for those countries with access to PlayStation Store*.

All existing PlayStation Network members will be able to access the following from PlayStation Store*:

Two PS3 games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet

Infamous*

Wipeout HD/Fury

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

Dead Nation*

For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet PSP

ModNation PSP

Pursuit Force

Killzone Liberation*

- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*

- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.

- For existing Music Unlimited subscribers, you will be given 30 days free subscription.

- We are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.

I would like to thank all of the developers and publishers involved in this programme for their support in making this happen. We certainly couldn’t have done it without you.

You will be able to access this content once PlayStation Store comes back online and we are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support and keep checking back on the blog for more information.

For eligibility for the welcome back programme consumers must be an account holder on 20 April 2011. Specific details about these offers and eligibility requirements will be posted as the services go live. All existing PSN registrants have 30 days from when the welcome back programme goes live to redeem their content.

For the German market, InFamous and Dead Nation will be replace with Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings in the selection of PS3 games.

For the German market, Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation will be replaced with Everybody’s Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party in the selection of PSP games. Killzone Liberation will not offer online gameplay functionality.

Access to the 30 days free PS Plus subscription is only available for those countries where PS Plus is offered. You will have access to the PS Plus content planned for May for 30 days. Access to the free games and exclusive features finishes at the end of the 30-day subscription period. Anything you buy with exclusive discounts, dynamic themes and premium avatars are yours to keep forever.

LBP and Wipeout for me!

Sure there's good and bad points about both, but in the end surely it just depends what your mates have got, no? Near enough all my mates have 360s, (and they're cheaper), so I bought an xbox, purely so I wasn't playing on me bill.

Chances are, seen as they're more expensive, PS3s are slightly better, but i'd rather have a slightly worse console that I can play with 15-20 mates, than a top notch console that I can play against people from t'other side of the world.

Is it any good? I got it for free before and went straight to Gamestation and traded it in ...

Not sure what ones ill download. :dunno:

Depends what your into mate, what R&C game did you have? I've always followed the series and have every R&C game on every console.

It's something different then COD or FIFA for me, a game that I can play by myself, enjoy, progress through levels, upgrade weapons, kill bosses etc. I find the storylines interesting also and I like the idea of the strategies they've added in the games as well.

They are relatively cheap in game shops now, it's just something different for me, and I love them :D

Depends what your into mate, what R&C game did you have? I've always followed the series and have every R&C game on every console.

It's something different then COD or FIFA for me, a game that I can play by myself, enjoy, progress through levels, upgrade weapons, kill bosses etc. I find the storylines interesting also and I like the idea of the strategies they've added in the games as well.

They are relatively cheap in game shops now, it's just something different for me, and I love them :D

Not to sure, it was probably a year and a bit ago when I flogged it .. Might give it a download, if I dont like the missus will have something to play haha :thumbup:

It said they've sent me an email earlier but it's still not arrived.

Can I change my password through their website myself?

Not sure how mate, my brother had to wait till today for the email .. <_<

I had the same problem as you chaps, just go onto the psn website and go to sign in. Click the forgot password bit then reset your email from there, thats what I did and im back on now.

I had the same problem as you chaps, just go onto the psn website and go to sign in. Click the forgot password bit then reset your email from there, thats what I did and im back on now.

i'll try that, but that didn't work either, but will try again!!

edit: just tried again, and got an error occured!!!

i'll try that, but that didn't work either, but will try again!!

edit: just tried again, and got an error occured!!!

Ah yes, I had it keep saying error occurred whilst everyone else seemed to be on but when I got in from work today it said abou the email being sent again, so did it the way I described above. Might just be a waiting game for you mate.

Archived