Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

PSN

Everytime I sign in I get this friggin' message:

'To sign in, an update of your account information is required. An e-mail message with instructions has been sent to [email protected]. It may take up to 24 hours to receive this message.'

Doing my nut in

I wonder if creating a new account would be a good idea? I never used my bank card to buy anything on my old account so their shouldnt be any issues.

Everytime I sign in I get this friggin' message:

'To sign in, an update of your account information is required. An e-mail message with instructions has been sent to [email protected]. It may take up to 24 hours to receive this message.'

Doing my nut in

I wonder if creating a new account would be a good idea? I never used my bank card to buy anything on my old account so their shouldnt be any issues.

I bet if you create a new account you won't be entitled to any of the free stuff on it?

I bet if you create a new account you won't be entitled to any of the free stuff on it?

That's true, I remember reading sonewhere the welcome back package is only aviable to existing users.

Form is temporary, Class is permanent remember mate. You wait, 3rd time lucky? :P

I'll be waiting :thumbup:

get my message when I went 1-0 up when you were Cardiff? ..

I had 7 fooking players?! .. Glitching big time!

Such a joke, how can they not send a friggin' email by now? Half the world is playing again and I'm sat here like a lemon waiting for an email that will probably never come.

Edit: Right, I had a look around and it looks like people with hotmail accounts are having issues. I wouldn't be having these problems if it let me use my Yahoo account when I first set it up but for some reason it wouldn't let me.

Utter shambles.

What everyone choosing from the 2 free games?

I suggest inFamous for anyone who hasn't played it. Amazing game. For me it's definitely going to be LittleBigPlanet but I'm not sure on the other. Wipeout looks promising.

Guest Mee-9

I'll be waiting :thumbup:

get my message when I went 1-0 up when you were Cardiff? ..

I had 7 fooking players?! .. Glitching big time!

Yeah mate I did!

That's happened to me a few times. My players disappear. (Lovely excuse to use if you're losing that)

Such a joke, how can they not send a friggin' email by now? Half the world is playing again and I'm sat here like a lemon waiting for an email that will probably never come.

Edit: Right, I had a look around and it looks like people with hotmail accounts are having issues. I wouldn't be having these problems if it let me use my Yahoo account when I first set it up but for some reason it wouldn't let me.

Utter shambles.

I didn't get an email, I just tried to sign in and it told me to change my password :dunno:

I didn't get an email, I just tried to sign in and it told me to change my password :dunno:

woke up this morning at quarter past 10, got an email that came through at 725 saying use this link to change your password, in 3 hours the link will expire.

needless to say i'm now back online!!!

Guest Mee-9

ive added you mate, then you'll a proper fifa player ;)

Yep mate, I accepted, I'll give ya a game later mate, depending if nothing comes up.

360's interface is vile.

It looks much, much slicker since the update.

Oh, and I just can't help myself with a bit of Schadenfreude reading this thread.

I wonder if some hardcore PS3 users have killed themselves in the meantime, unable to wait for an update for longer than 24 hours...

*Prussian runs and hides and awaits a breakdown in the XBOX350 networkph34r.gif*

P.S.: There are no hidden messages in this post

Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360Get an XBOX360

P.P.S.: Well, there are.

Archived