Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

PSN

I CANT SIGN IN, CAN ANYONE ELSE IS IT JUST MINE.???? I GET THE ERROR CODE : 80710092

hackers again. :angry:

NOT! not sure mate, just keep trying I guess .. Or try refreshing your internet settings.

Guest Mee-9

Think we should make a pro club or a clan.

Even if it is childish it'd be more than a laugh.

Guest Mee-9

There was meant to be maintanance scheduled for 7:00 tonight, but it's been postponed.

You might also notice that Black Ops has been updated too, this is for when the PS Store is back up, so Escalation will be available as soon as the PS Store is back on.

The fact it's been postponed would suggest that the Store will come back later than expected. But Sony did say PSN will be fully functioning by the 31st May.

Another failure to meet the deadline.

Keep Calm and Carry On. The Store is sort of back up for me, in that it loads initially but then I get an error message (on PS3 and PSP). I should think with god knows how many million people trying to download free stuff it is going to take a while to become stable.

Keep Calm and Carry On. The Store is sort of back up for me, in that it loads initially but then I get an error message (on PS3 and PSP). I should think with god knows how many million people trying to download free stuff it is going to take a while to become stable.

thats what i get but sometimes it lets me on, have u got on at all?

Guest Mee-9

Where is all this free stuff then? Store works fine just no link to freebies yet grrr

It's in it's final stage of testing mate. Expect it very soon.

Archived