Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

PSN

I've decided not to bother with downloading anything for a good few days. The sheer amount of people trying to get on it straight away will likely crash it, I think earlier today playstation tweeted that the store was experiencing too much traffic.

anyone having trouble downloading the games go to [account mangement] - [transcition mangement] - [services list] - [promotions] -[ps3 free games] :) sorry about the spelling still early

After services list it says no content was found.

Guest Mee-9

I got both of mine last night, I beat the error code, must have been one of the first two to get it.

Littlebigplanet and wipeout for me!

Ratchet and Clank and InFamous for ne.

Also had some problems when trying to add 20 quid off my card onto psn, kept saying my card details weren't valid, which I know they were. Ended up popping into gamestation to buy a £25 top up card for the Playstation Store. Wanted to purchase the COD World at War map pack bundle, for laughs, downloading them now, going to take about 3 hours cause I have shockingly bad Internet connection and download speed..

I have only recently got a PS3 and I've got GT5 and it has a HUGE bug on the Top Gear track (disgusted that they released it like this). Can you only get the patches by downloading, cos I don't have a wireless set up. Can you get the patches on disc?

Thanks in advance.

I have only recently got a PS3 and I've got GT5 and it has a HUGE bug on the Top Gear track (disgusted that they released it like this). Can you only get the patches by downloading, cos I don't have a wireless set up. Can you get the patches on disc?

Thanks in advance.

I think you may be able to download it on your PC and then memory stick it on to your PS3, I know you can do that with system updates.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.ps3blog.co.za/guides/how-to-download-game-patches-and-updates-via-your-pc/

This looks like it may work. Not sure how practical it is though, as it looks quite a prolonged process

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone one else not sign in, just getting an error code. 'an error has ocurred, you have been signed out of PlayStationNetwork'

anyone else get this?

I haven't checked mine yet, but have you tried just resetting the internet? That's what i do when this happens to me.

Archived