Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

PSN

sounds like there is not going to be any resumption of the service anytime soon. I can live without it (a three year old and a new baby take care of most of my spare time) but the whole saga is a massive cock up.

The worst start to my gaming future. Bought a ps3 with fifa 11 and am itching to play online but no. Thank god for this thread

out of curiosity, how much did you pay for fifa 11? It's price will diminish to less then a tenner soon I imagine :( just wish sony could give an exact date, all I know is japan will have it back before us.

out of curiosity, how much did you pay for fifa 11? It's price will diminish to less then a tenner soon I imagine :( just wish sony could give an exact date, all I know is japan will have it back before us.

Hey mate i paid £13 for fifa 11 good price i think. Give you a game soon :rolleyes:

If they gave us a date then I'd be fine with it.

It's all this vagueness that's doing my tree in, making us think it's going to be out any time. The bastards.

It's the fact that they say "it'll be back soon" then its another problem appearing .. <_<

Guest Mee-9
I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

Posted on the PS3 Blog.

Someone has hacked into my Paypal and sent two payments totalling over £1800. The only thing I can think of is that my Paypal log in (email / password) is the same as my Playstation Network log in :dunno:

Pretty peeved off as I've had a letter from the bank saying it's an unarranged overdraft and I am being charged £5 a day until I get out of the red! Gonna have to go down tomorrow to try and sort it out :rolleyes:

Someone has hacked into my Paypal and sent two payments totalling over £1800. The only thing I can think of is that my Paypal log in (email / password) is the same as my Playstation Network log in :dunno:

Pretty peeved off as I've had a letter from the bank saying it's an unarranged overdraft and I am being charged £5 a day until I get out of the red! Gonna have to go down tomorrow to try and sort it out :rolleyes:

:(

That's ****ing harsh, WANKERS.

That is bad times, scummy ****tools who ever did it! I'm sure the bank will get things sorted though and no charges will happen/charges will be refunded

Update...

Went into my bank. They said that I'm not being charged this time and the letter was just a warning. They said that I have to sort it out between Paypal and myself.

I get home, and then I try logging into my online banking. Access suspended. I phone up Halifax, who forward me to the fraud department. They said that my savings account had been emptied into my current account (I assume so that the same person would go to Paypal and then send whatever was in there? Not sure.) Halifax sorted it as I said it wasn't me. Not quite sure where this leaves me though :(

I log into Paypal and I have £1812 in my balance. I ring them up and they said that they have found the transactions were unauthorised and have refunded me the amount, so I am free to transfer it back to my bank balance. I explain that the money never left my account and so the £1812 is not mine, so I don't want to transfer it to my bank account. She sounds surprised and thanks me for my honesty :)

Hope this gets sorted though.

Archived