Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

PSN

Update...

Went into my bank. They said that I'm not being charged this time and the letter was just a warning. They said that I have to sort it out between Paypal and myself.

I get home, and then I try logging into my online banking. Access suspended. I phone up Halifax, who forward me to the fraud department. They said that my savings account had been emptied into my current account (I assume so that the same person would go to Paypal and then send whatever was in there? Not sure.) Halifax sorted it as I said it wasn't me. Not quite sure where this leaves me though :(

I log into Paypal and I have £1812 in my balance. I ring them up and they said that they have found the transactions were unauthorised and have refunded me the amount, so I am free to transfer it back to my bank balance. I explain that the money never left my account and so the £1812 is not mine, so I don't want to transfer it to my bank account. She sounds surprised and thanks me for my honesty :)

Hope this gets sorted though.

You good, good man! i'd have said otherwise lol

Hopefully it's sorted now!

well don't use the same passwords on forums for your online banking

Ermmm? what a strange post...

Update...

Went into my bank. They said that I'm not being charged this time and the letter was just a warning. They said that I have to sort it out between Paypal and myself.

I get home, and then I try logging into my online banking. Access suspended. I phone up Halifax, who forward me to the fraud department. They said that my savings account had been emptied into my current account (I assume so that the same person would go to Paypal and then send whatever was in there? Not sure.) Halifax sorted it as I said it wasn't me. Not quite sure where this leaves me though :(

I log into Paypal and I have £1812 in my balance. I ring them up and they said that they have found the transactions were unauthorised and have refunded me the amount, so I am free to transfer it back to my bank balance. I explain that the money never left my account and so the £1812 is not mine, so I don't want to transfer it to my bank account. She sounds surprised and thanks me for my honesty :)

Hope this gets sorted though.

Nightmare! Hope you got it sorted out.

Guest Mee-9

xboxlive_logo.jpg

How's it going guys? :ph34r::whistle:

Come on then you fanboy. I'll rape you on a shipment radar always on, no scoping quickscoping free for all.

31st of may will be when it comes back on, but we get 5 free games (we pick 2- they pick 3 crap ones) and 30days free on playstation plus

Do you mean two crappy £5 games? Or two full £40 games?

If there rubbish games, then i'm afraid just 30 days of plus isn't enough.

Do you mean two crappy £5 games? Or two full £40 games?

If there rubbish games, then i'm afraid just 30 days of plus isn't enough.

we pick 2 games from a list of five games over £30, and then they pick like 3 crap minis gaems like pacman or tetris

and a tip for everyone wen we get the free playstation+ download everything becuase its free and then wen the 30 days is ran out you can still change and pick differnet themes. avatars and wallpapers. :):):):):)

we pick 2 games from a list of five games over £30, and then they pick like 3 crap minis gaems like pacman or tetris

and a tip for everyone wen we get the free playstation+ download everything becuase its free and then wen the 30 days is ran out you can still change and pick differnet themes. avatars and wallpapers. :):):):):)

Also mate, have you got a link to a source/article on the internet that says that? Would like a read :P

I'll bear that in mind too thanks :D

31st of may will be when it comes back on, but we get 5 free games (we pick 2- they pick 3 crap ones) and 30days free on playstation plus

This might be a stupid question, but the two free games, are they download only? it's just that i'm short on space for downloads. Cheers.

Guest Mee-9

It's back!!!

You'll have to do the update. 3.61. And change your password WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PARTAY

Guest Mee-9

Is it actually back online? Or just an update ahead of when it does return?

ony Computer Entertainment introduces increased security measures ahead of PSN service restoration.

Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) and Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will today begin a phased restoration by region of PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. The phased restoration will be on a country by country basis beginning in the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.

The first phase of restored services for North America and Europe will include:

Sign-in for PlayStation Network and Qriocity services, including the resetting of passwords.

Restoration of online gameplay across PlayStation 3 and PSP.

Playback rental video content, if within rental period, of PlayStation Store Video Store on PS3, PSP and Media Go.

Q Music Unlimited, for current subscribers, on PS3 and PC.

Access to third party services such as VidZone and MUBI.

'Friends' category on PS3, including Friends List, Chat Functionality, Trophy Comparison, etc.

PlayStation Home.

Back on today :)

Archived