Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

PSN

So anyone played anything online yet or what?

read a few comments on various sites .. people struggling to get the update because of mass downloading which is no suprise, I may just wait till morning now! :thumbup:

Same.

yes becuase they haven't reached our region yet, austrialia have theres on but we will ost likely be sometime this afternoon. plus is EVERYONE getting the maintance message or just a selected few??? Also do we need to do the update before it comes back up or can we wait until its officaly launched for it to come back up?????

Guest Mee-9

The US has been completely turned on.

Europe's the next stage, expect it back soon. Soon as in few hours.

Guest Mee-9

yes becuase they haven't reached our region yet, austrialia have theres on but we will ost likely be sometime this afternoon. plus is EVERYONE getting the maintance message or just a selected few??? Also do we need to do the update before it comes back up or can we wait until its officaly launched for it to come back up?????

Everyone outside of the US, with their PSN turned OFF will be seeing the maintenance message.

You will need to update before you can access PSN.

Just keep trying with the update. Took me 5 times. Server's have been really busy. (For once)

Everyone outside of the US, with their PSN turned OFF will be seeing the maintenance message.

Just keep trying with the update. Took me 5 times. Server's have been really busy. (For once)

I've done the update (I think) but still can't log on

i tried my first time did 100% then installed it fine. first time :)

btw whats everyones psn names??

Ok. So loggged on, downloaded update to 100% (after a couple of failures). System software is 3.61 but when I try to sign in I still get the maintenance message?

It's because they haven't restored the service in the UK yet, they're doing it region by region. The USA are all back up and running again. Rumours over the internet is that we're next. Just be patient :D

It's because they haven't restored the service in the UK yet, they're doing it region by region. The USA are all back up and running again. Rumours over the internet is that we're next. Just be patient :D

Can't play today anyway. I was just wondering if the update had downloaded ok.

wen u say logged on, do u mean turned my ps3 on just worried that i cant log on????

May be my bad explanation. I switched on the ps3 and went to "sign in" - I think it does this automatically. It then said I need to download the update, which I did. It sounds like that's as far as we can go at the moment?

May be my bad explanation. I switched on the ps3 and went to "sign in" - I think it does this automatically. It then said I need to download the update, which I did. It sounds like that's as far as we can go at the moment?

That's correct mate.

am i all right to turn my ps3 off afta ive dun the update???

Yeah, that's what I did, I chose for my ps3 to turn itself off after the update. Turned it back on and I/we can't get online yet. Just gonna wait 'till lunch until I try again.

Archived