Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Dreamcast Theme for PS3.

Link

Download the file

Rename it so it has .p3t at the end of the file name

Put it on a memory stick in a PS3/THEME folder (Make sure they're in caps)

Stick it in PS3, go to Theme Settings, Install and viola, you've got yourself a theme. A bloody awesome theme at that.

Looks brill.

Might give it a go tomorrow.

Your a fan of older game consoles then Ozwin? :)

Aye, looking back Im glad I spent so much time on them, nowadays it's grey FPS after grey FPS and I'm finding myself spending less time gaming than I ever did before.

I'm glad I played the real gems of the past when they were still playable, a lot of them have aged quite badly, the side scrollers are still fun to play mind, might explain why they're my favs.

Aye, looking back Im glad I spent so much time on them, nowadays it's grey FPS after grey FPS and I'm finding myself spending less time gaming than I ever did before.

I'm glad I played the real gems of the past when they were still playable, a lot of them have aged quite badly, the side scrollers are still fun to play mind, might explain why they're my favs.

Toy Commander was a great game on the Dreamcast, ans Sega Bass fishing.

Archived