Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MarkyPlant

Operation Flashpoint: Red river

Dragon Rising was a really good game, as you said, very realistic and very strategic. You can't play this game like a normal Fps, you have to play it like you really are on the battlefield. Love it!

Is there much improvement over the first?

Dragon Rising was a really good game, as you said, very realistic and very strategic. You can't play this game like a normal Fps, you have to play it like you really are on the battlefield. Love it!

Is there much improvement over the first?

Oh deffo alot less tactical. Still got that aspect to the game but less. I think you would love this addition to the series. :chant: . Its a hardcore marine shooter for the Americans :ph34r:

I played about the first 30 minutes of the 'campaign'. For me it's nowhere near story driven enough to make it decent, it's just a series of fights one after another on a pretty boring landscape with some meaningless dialogue in the back of a Humvee in between each one. I appreciate it's more tactical and whatnot but that doesn't mean it can't have an engaging storyline.

Like I said, I didn't play much of it so it might just be very slow starting. Didn't look promising though...

I played about the first 30 minutes of the 'campaign'. For me it's nowhere near story driven enough to make it decent, it's just a series of fights one after another on a pretty boring landscape with some meaningless dialogue in the back of a Humvee in between each one. I appreciate it's more tactical and whatnot but that doesn't mean it can't have an engaging storyline.

Like I said, I didn't play much of it so it might just be very slow starting. Didn't look promising though...

That is a major problem in the game i suppose, but as you get into the games the characters say abit more things, its no COD but its a breathe of flash air among shooters

and they have a nice perk system as well :rolleyes:

Oh deffo alot less tactical. Still got that aspect to the game but less. I think you would love this addition to the series. :chant: . Its a hardcore marine shooter for the Americans :ph34r:

Oh but I so love playing as communists and opposing forces :(

Archived