Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pooleyLCFC

USB Help

Alright fellas

I put my usb stick into my xbox so i could move some stuff around and now it doesnt work on my laptop ? :angry:

Im guessing ive got to format it, but after searching the internet i dont understand how to do it, too complicated with all this computer jargon :unsure:

If anyone could help me will be muchly appreciated

Cheers :thumbup:

Xp, Vista or 7?

Either way it should be similar plug the stick in, go to my computer, right click on the icon representing the stick, Click "Format...", then just click start...

Hope this has helped..

Xp, Vista or 7?

Either way it should be similar plug the stick in, go to my computer, right click on the icon representing the stick, Click "Format...", then just click start...

Hope this has helped..

Windows 7

The problem is a icon doesnt come up :S

When i put it in nothing happens then when i take it out it goes crazy and repeatedly opens up and autoplay window then closes it

Its getting on my tits now, ive looked all over the internet and found nothing that helps.

Ive sent emails to xbox and the company who make the usb so hopefully they could come up with something

Archived