Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

So you think your good at FIFA?

Interestingly he's not in the top 100 in the world on the leaderboards, then again what do you expect when people glitch FIFA? Using the flag glitch and going in lobbies playing level 1s?

i bet his (imaginary) girlfriend is HOTTTT!

I bet he gets paid more than you, has a fitter missus than you, is happier than you and finds time to enjoy himself playing Fifa.

Without being bitter about people on the internet, too. :thumbup:

I'd love a game against him.

Sit deep, stand off him and attack not too strong, seeing as really, what has he proven defensively?

Some of them goals are absolutely insane though, fair play.

I had a look at some youtube tutorials a while back and even pulling off individual moves let alone combining them is ridiculously hard. Can only do the rabona-fake-rabona like 1 in 10 times. Maybe he only manages it that often :dunno::P

I bet he gets paid more than you, has a fitter missus than you, is happier than you and finds time to enjoy himself playing Fifa.

Without being bitter about people on the internet, too. :thumbup:

Yeeeaaahhh...I bet he doesn't.

After googling his name and looking on the EA forum, apparently his Awesome Goals account has more losses than wins on it. To be fair to the guy he is probably the best player I've ever seen play but none of that stuff would ever happen in real life :giggle:

Archived