Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingDarius

Kermorgant

kermongant could of had a good future at leicester, he was just starting to play well and get a few goals and then he did that chip, i think he would of scored 10+ this season if he was still here and not on loan, he has really ruined his career at lcfc.

kermongant could of had a good future at leicester, he was just starting to play well and get a few goals and then he did that chip, i think he would of scored 10+ this season if he was still here and not on loan, he has really ruined his career at lcfc.

He only scored once...

128974650742172977.jpg

Although you called him Kerdisabledant which makes me think you might be WUMing

128680525020167060.jpg

stfu_yoda.jpg

On a more serious note, amongst these hilarious and not at all outdated internet memes...

I didn't think Kermo was as horrendous as people are making out. Taking THAT penalty aside, Pearson really didn't give him that many chances and he rarely started. He won us the FA cup match against Swansea at home with a glorious flick on and salvaged a point against Bristol City away with yet another flick on for Lloyd.

He was VERY good in the air and had a good shot on him, evidenced by that goal against 'boro at home. I think his main problems were not being able to adjust to the rigours of the Championship (ie. 90 minutes flat out) and not being able to adjust to England. I honestly don't think he was crap, given time I think he would've been a good acquisition and certainly a useful back up.

However, this is all hyperbole, the lad won't be coming back.

On a more serious note, amongst these hilarious and not at all outdated internet memes...

I didn't think Kermo was as horrendous as people are making out. Taking THAT penalty aside, Pearson really didn't give him that many chances and he rarely started. He won us the FA cup match against Swansea at home with a glorious flick on and salvaged a point against Bristol City away with yet another flick on for Lloyd.

He was VERY good in the air and had a good shot on him, evidenced by that goal against 'boro at home. I think his main problems were not being able to adjust to the rigours of the Championship (ie. 90 minutes flat out) and not being able to adjust to England. I honestly don't think he was crap, given time I think he would've been a good acquisition and certainly a useful back up.

However, this is all hyperbole, the lad won't be coming back.

As I said, he was decent. People just brand him as shit because of the chip. Still, we can do better now.

Archived