Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingDarius

Kermorgant

Another forgotten and unused player that needs to go soon, including Leon Crncic and Danny Uchechi.

To be fair Uchechi was brought in on loan and if I remember rightly Sven said that he was one for the future....and wasn't likely to start many games.

To be fair Uchechi was brought in on loan and if I remember rightly Sven said that he was one for the future....and wasn't likely to start many games.

You two. Stop ruining things!

I think the "go easy" banner at the top of this thread has snce been somewhat ignored....!

Even a year later, I think there's still no way back here for Kermogant after that missed penalty of his in Cardiff in the play offs shootout - in what was City's biggest game for years. He would've been better off staying put and facing the music throughout the early part of this season and perhaps playing well to get back in people's good books but I suppose that's easier said than done.....and by putting that off for a year by going out on loan back in France has made the task all the more harder. I'm sure Sven is acutely aware of the facts concerning Yann too.

I think the "go easy" banner at the top of this thread has snce been somewhat ignored....!

Even a year later, I think there's still no way back here for Kermogant after that missed penalty of his in Cardiff in the play offs shootout - in what was City's biggest game for years. He would've been better off staying put and facing the music throughout the early part of this season and perhaps playing well to get back in people's good books but I suppose that's easier said than done.....and by putting that off for a year by going out on loan back in France has made the task all the more harder. I'm sure Sven is acutely aware of the facts concerning Yann too.

boris-johnson-yawn.jpg

Archived