Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingDarius

Kermorgant

PS Sorry to engage in so called boring, constructive conversation - I thought we all supported the same team though?! Also I'm not pissed out of my head like most of you sound on this thread, Stan SP incl.! :unsure:

PS Sorry to engage in so called boring, constructive conversation - I thought we all supported the same team though?! Also I'm not pissed out of my head like most of you sound on this thread, Stan SP incl.! :unsure:

Go make a thread about it, this one's taken :ph34r:

Sorry lads but I think the majority of posters on this thread sums up the general intelligence of the average football fan sadly - not very high! Clever use of the amusing celeb and politicians' angst expressions though so you can't all be stupid. :appl: .......cue another sarcastic reply with another pic........

Sorry lads but I think the majority of posters on this thread sums up the general intelligence of the average football fan sadly - not very high! Clever use of the amusing celeb and politicians' angst expressions though so you can't all be stupid. :appl: .......cue another sarcastic reply with another pic........

orly_dr_evil.gif

8664-embarrassing_thing_office_christmas_party.jpg

8664-embarrassing_thing_office_christmas_party.jpg

Archived