Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingDarius

Kermorgant

Sorry lads but I think the majority of posters on this thread sums up the general intelligence of the average football fan sadly - not very high! Clever use of the amusing celeb and politicians' angst expressions though so you can't all be stupid. :appl: .......cue another sarcastic reply with another pic........

boris-johnson-yawn.jpg

Sorry lads but I think the majority of posters on this thread sums up the general intelligence of the average football fan sadly - not very high! Clever use of the amusing celeb and politicians' angst expressions though so you can't all be stupid. :appl: .......cue another sarcastic reply with another pic........

dumbanddumber2.jpg

128770460017570439.jpg

ooh-matron-with-text.gif

seriously?

I rarely do this but i'm going to nearly agree with acooling - Kermorgant was alright, showed a reasonable bit that suggested he could do a job here. I was disappointed with his overall season but it was probably a case of settling into a new country. His penalty was a shocker but i'd happily take him back next season if sven wanted to involved him.

seriously?

I rarely do this but i'm going to nearly agree with acooling - Kermorgant was alright, showed a reasonable bit that suggested he could do a job here. I was disappointed with his overall season but it was probably a case of settling into a new country. His penalty was a shocker but i'd happily take him back next season if sven wanted to involved him.

He was okay, But what he did was :angry:

Would I Let him have another chance?

Yes

Kermo was decent

Peter-Taylor-Bradford-City-manager_2525816.jpg

grumpy-old-man-1.jpg

Archived