Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingDarius

Kermorgant

Ha ha, great stuff. (although one or two need to lighten up :rolleyes: )

Surprised not to see Wymesey all over this thread, showing off his picture posting skillz.

Kermo was decent.

160x.jpg

i remember him saying to the leicester mercury a few weeks after the play offs that his penalty miss had been over exaggerated and been blown way over proportion.

that was the final straw for me after seeing him constantly play shit last season.

if your gunna try a penalty like that atleast put enough power into the shot it will acctually rattle the net, marshall literally dived and still had time to claw it away.

still gets me angry thinking about it :cry:

Kermorgant was shite. Forgetting that penalty, he was utter rubbish in nearly all his games that he played, either up front or in the hole.

The fact he scored just one goal in what was a no pressure game shows this.

He was a cocky Frenchman who thought he was better than he was, and I dont think he will be back.

marshall literally dived and still had time to claw it away.

That's the most galling thing about it for me. Although Marshall did only drop to his right not a proper dive, a tiny morsel more power and it would have been in. :(

Oh, and......

Kermo was decent

tumblr_lc4xks2Vub1qzjix8.gif

Archived