Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingDarius

Kermorgant

I'm bucking against the trend as well, I think he has got something, could be a bergkamp awaiting.....

michel_platini_1372708c.jpg

"Pas de blagues, monsieur!! Je trouve ça pas drôle, pas drôle du tout!! I'll hunt you, find you, kill you, eat you and drink a glass of Bordeaux in my honour."

Not needed by the club, in my opinion. Not just basing it on the penalty, because we lost the game in the first leg, but if we want to move forward, quickly, then Kermogrant is not the option.

If he was to play though, does anyone think he'd get booed by some fans?

Not needed by the club, in my opinion. Not just basing it on the penalty, because we lost the game in the first leg, but if we want to move forward, quickly, then Kermogrant is not the option.

More than likely after all a player that has a 1 in 2 goal ratio and 1 in 4 assist ratio gets booed. <_<

Think a majority of the fans probably would, dont agree with booing your own players but to this exception I think I would boo him...

To think where we could be now if he hadnt missed that peno

Archived