Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingDarius

Kermorgant

yes kermorgant did miss a penalty but doesnt anyone remember who missed the decisive one.....martyn waghorn and hes treated as a god! Just cause kermorgant takes his penalties a different way doesnt mean hes not a good player and that he shoud be kept in the wilderness.

yes kermorgant did miss a penalty but doesnt anyone remember who missed the decisive one.....martyn waghorn and hes treated as a god! Just cause kermorgant takes his penalties a different way doesnt mean hes not a good player and that he shoud be kept in the wilderness.

VictorMeldrew.jpg

No it's OK because he took his penalty properly

lol i just wish Waghorn took his like Kermo and vice versa, would love to see the reaction that way. that said im not saying I want Kermo back, im sure we could do much much better than him now.

waghorn missed his aswell, but thats ok cause he has passion

His penalty was also SAVED. And it wasn't a bad save at that. Not to start something, but I think we need to differentiate between a penalty being MISSED and a penalty being SAVED.

Correct.

Waghorn had so much pressure on him for that penalty, and at 20 years old you cant help feel sorry for him.

Kermorgant in my opinion, just didnt understand what the PO's are all about, and showed a complete lack of respect for the English game and the PO's.

To take a penalty like that, in the most important game in years, is inexcusable.

Waghorn took it properly. He did his best, and you could tell from his reaction at the end that he was gutted. Kermorgant clearly didnt give a shit in the first place, or he would ahve taken it properly.

And as I and others have previously said, he was shite before the penalty. Forgetting the penalty, he isnt good enough, no where good enough.

I get the opinion that people like to defend the indefensible just for the sake of it, and talk garbage just because they can.

not-another-dumbass.jpg

The difference between Waghorns miss and Kermorgants miss was this

1568684-large.jpg

"ah f*** it"

1565383-vlarge.jpg

"sob, oh no... I messed it up! sob, I cost us the playoff final"

it all comes down to PASSION!!!!

Correct.

Waghorn had so much pressure on him for that penalty, and at 20 years old you cant help feel sorry for him.

Kermorgant in my opinion, just didnt understand what the PO's are all about, and showed a complete lack of respect for the English game and the PO's.

To take a penalty like that, in the most important game in years, is inexcusable.

Waghorn took it properly. He did his best, and you could tell from his reaction at the end that he was gutted. Kermorgant clearly didnt give a shit in the first place, or he would ahve taken it properly.

And as I and others have previously said, he was shite before the penalty. Forgetting the penalty, he isnt good enough, no where good enough.

I get the opinion that people like to defend the indefensible just for the sake of it, and talk garbage just because they can.

:thumbup:

It seems to me that people want to slate players like Waghorn just because they are quite popular and they resent the fact that players like Kermorgant and Ricardo aren't.

No one was calling Waghorn 'average' or 'not good enough' last season but then again there was unity amongst the fans last season.

if that picture of Kermo looks like hes saying ah **** it then the picture of Waghorn suggests he's trying to have a ****ing nap

Lazy cvnt! No wonder we never see Waghorn any more - he just blacked up and called himself Yakubu!

Kermorgant was shite. Forgetting that penalty, he was utter rubbish in nearly all his games that he played, either up front or in the hole.

The fact he scored just one goal in what was a no pressure game shows this.

He was a cocky Frenchman who thought he was better than he was, and I dont think he will be back.

substitute cocky frenchman for arrogant englishman and you've got a perfect description of brian clough.

substitute cocky frenchman for arrogant englishman and you've got a perfect description of brian clough.

Careful now, Fox92 will be on the case in no time after reading that.

Archived