Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingDarius

Kermorgant

Clough may have been arrogant and all that but (in his prime before the booze took hold) more than backed his attitude up with his achievements. The same cannot be said of Kermogant.

well really I just found it funny that the person who comes across anti-english points out that clough was particularly english instead of british.

I don't like the term british - it's too pro-union for me and, while i doubt scotland would be able to survive as an independent nation at the moment, it doesn't mean i have to like any idea of britain and being british

Now if Cloughie was Scottish (or from Coventry) we wouldn't have heard a peep out of LargeAl.

Bullshit: I think clough wasn't actually that great and relied on Tater peeler the first too much - granted he achieved a fair bit but all of that was with tater peeler by his side. If cloughs attitude in training was anything like the one he showed the public then i'd be inclinded to believe he needed PT to get the players on side.

I don't like the term british - it's too pro-union for me and, while i doubt scotland would be able to survive as an independent nation at the moment, it doesn't mean i have to like any idea of britain and being british

Bullshit: I think clough wasn't actually that great and relied on Tater peeler the first too much - granted he achieved a fair bit but all of that was with tater peeler by his side. If cloughs attitude in training was anything like the one he showed the public then i'd be inclinded to believe he needed PT to get the players on side.

Peter Taylor was undoubtedly instrumental in Clough's success, but they were a great pairing and both should take equal credit for the successful times. All managers rely on assistants, and backroom staff in general, Clough was no different.

He may have been a bit of a twat, but his record speaks for itself.

This is probably thee funniest thread i have ever looked at on here.. Some of the pics had me actually lol'in at my comp like some mad man

Archived