Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

New kit.

Guest parky0607

its boring boring boring...no imagination at all..........i ll stick to the 125 one as theres not a lot of difference.......why dont they get a bit dareing and do something a bit radical......a few stripes would have been nice

Probably a sales technique, I guess you're more likely to please more people with a plain shirt rather than adding fancy bits to it.

Surely the away kit will just be a reversed version of the home kit? Whatever is blue will be white, and vice versa.

i thought that but last season the badge, kit maker and all other colors were changed or moved and the rumor is just on the internet. my friend gave me the link from facebook

As a worker in the megastore there are certain things I know about next seasons kit arrangment. I was actually one of the shirt shakers/folders on the pitch today.

Here's what I know and what I can reveal . The yellow kit is becoming the new third kit and is changing very slightly to match the new kit look. There is also a new away kit coming in soon. The yellow shirt on the pitch today is the best reflection of what the alternate kit will look like.

The away kit is still unnanounced and undecided. :)

It better be fooking White! Or I'll burn the megastore down. OK ? :lei1:

i didnt no that, if i had i would have put it on. and i didnt make it so get your facts straight mate.

What the hell are you talking about? lol

I'm saying that a fan designed it and posted it on this forum, in a thread for fans to design their own kits. Therefore it's not a 'rumour'.

What the hell are you talking about? lol

I'm saying that a fan designed it and posted it on this forum, in a thread for fans to design their own kits. Therefore it's not a 'rumour'.

thats what im fooking saying. if i new someone else had made it i wouldnt have said it was a 'rumour' and my mate told me its was soooooooo. :ph34r:

thats what im fooking saying. if i new someone else had made it i wouldnt have said it was a 'rumour' and my mate told me its was soooooooo. :ph34r:

I'm glad we had this discussion. flowers.gif

Weale's kit was very lime green. Very, very lime green.

Damn straight. About burnt my retinas.

Archived