Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

New kit.

To add, Darius looked well weird with it in long sleeves. Couldn't work out if it was just because he'd pulled his shorts up to his nipples, or if the kit just doesn't look right in long sleeves.

To add, Darius looked well weird with it in long sleeves. Couldn't work out if it was just because he'd pulled his shorts up to his nipples, or if the kit just doesn't look right in long sleeves.

Sleeves better not be poor on it! :angry:

Don't own a football shirt with short sleeves, Don't know why really, just prefer long sleeves. ;)

I'm actually starting to like it alot but being 6ft4 it's gonna be a nightmare for one to fit proper.. Hopefully a large will be fine as the last Citeh kit i brought 125 year one was an XL and it was abit baggy in places

Fingers crossed the sizing will be alright. I bought the Joma 125 year kit and although I am 6'5" I needed to buy a small so that it was not too baggy. Just about covered my nipples.... but at least I didn't look like a 5 year old wearing my Dad's suit, all swamped in fabric

It looks good on Naughton, particularly the crucial area of the sleeves, and while he's obviously athletic, he's not particularly stacked.

I for one will be purchasing this, I think it looks outstanding. Also, the fact that there hasn't been any moaners on here really is extraordinary :trumpet:

When at the match yesterday, from a far distance like the stands, I kept thinking that our new kit looked like Everton's home kit, especially on Yakubu.

When at the match yesterday, from a far distance like the stands, I kept thinking that our new kit looked like Everton's home kit, especially on Yakubu.

I Also thought this.

God what a boring kit that was. At least this one has a collar.

The fact that people are saying it looks like all sorts of our kits from the past shows the lack of imagination in kit designs these days. Shame.

A bit of nice trim? See the admiral kit of the late 70s, the coca-cola cup winning shirt of 97 (in fact most football kits in the 90s) this and last seasons shirt.

Somewhat of a contradiction. You don't like it being likened to previous kits that you don't like so you deem it to be unimaginative and then you request that it was more like previous kits you do like.

I like it. Simple, smart and traditionally City, just like the 'boring' 03/04 one. :scarf:

Dont know if this has been said already but our new kit design is almost identical to that of Man Uniteds nike one. Noticed it on MOTD last night.

Man-Utd-kit-2011.jpg

Yet people will say our kit is shit because it doesn't have a Nike tick on it. It is the best kit aesthetically for a long time.

Yet people will say our kit is shit because it doesn't have a Nike tick on it. It is the best kit aesthetically for a long time.

I wouldn't want a Nike or Adidas kit to be honest, you look at the keepers kit for Man Utd, Arsenal, Barca, Villa and many more, they are all IDENTICAL just with different colours, I like our kit because we are one of only 3/4 teams that have Burrda and we don't have identical kits. If I wanted a "bigger" name manufacturer then it would have to be Puma, love there kits, but again..they are all pretty similar with the triangles cut out of the neck.

I think the new kit looks pretty damn good to be honest, although I still think we should have gone with this...

KingIwan.png

lol

The face that sold a thousand shirts

I'm still unsure on this. I like the simple design with the collar but whether I buy it or not depends on the fit really, definitely need to see this in person.

Think I'm going to wait for the away kit either way and see what that's like.

Archived