Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

New kit.

Somewhat of a contradiction. You don't like it being likened to previous kits that you don't like so you deem it to be unimaginative and then you request that it was more like previous kits you do like.

I like it. Simple, smart and traditionally City, just like the 'boring' 03/04 one. :scarf:

No, I do not request that it's like previous kits, if you'll read the previous question given to me you'll see I was merely giving examples of other nice kits, with the reason that they were all a bit more imaginative than this one.

Besides I don't like it because it's the wrong shade of bllue more than anything.

I didnt know there was one. :dunno:

Im not sure mate but was led to believe we would be playing ina White away kit next season, If so would like to know when this goes on sale, and if its only got a 1 year cycle it should have been released for sale with the home kit.

Besides I don't like it because it's the wrong shade of bllue more than anything.

Well, no.

It's the same shade as the 96-97 shirt, the one you said was a great effort. A darker blue. Not the wrong shade, doesn't help when the kits we've had recently have been too bright. If anything, this season's was the wrong colour.

Well, no.

It's the same shade as the 96-97 shirt, the one you said was a great effort. A darker blue. Not the wrong shade, doesn't help when the kits we've had recently have been too bright. If anything, this season's was the wrong colour.

It's definitely darker than that one.

What do you mean too bright? Have you been blinded by these kits or something? Bright is good, it looks good. Royal Bue is our colour, that's the bright kind of blue. Not half royal half navy.

Stop trying to convince me that I like it, :facepalm: I don't.

It's definitely darker than that one.

What do you mean too bright? Have you been blinded by these kits or something? Bright is good, it looks good. Royal Bue is our colour, that's the bright kind of blue. Not half royal half navy.

Stop trying to convince me that I like it, :facepalm: I don't.

It really isn't. Look at your bloody avatar, for God's sake.

The shade of blue we've been wearing this, and last, season has been too bright, I can guarantee a few on here will agree.

I'm not trying to convince you to like it, at all. I couldn't care. Just pointing out the double standards in your posts.

Just to back up what MTWG said:

1238892-vlarge.jpg

That is the correct shade of blue for a city kit.

New-Leicester-City-Home-Kit-11-12-Burrda.jpgLeicester_City_2010_kit.jpg

The new kit is definately closer to that than the old kit.

Very hard to judge by that, as each photo has been taken in different lighting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9479648.stm

The start of that video you can see King, in the new kit, walking out with the mascots, in the old kit.

Looks about the same to me.

aye, but when you look at the kits in that video compared to cunningham in the picture below, the new one looks darker0,,10274~9145562,00.jpg edit: not that it really matters, it's roughly the right shade of blue for leicester and looks nice.

Is it just me or was the Joma version darker?

aye, but when you look at the kits in that video compared to cunningham in the picture below, the new one looks darker

0,,10274~9145562,00.jpg

edit: not that it really matters, it's roughly the right shade of blue for leicester and looks nice.

I still can't get over how young Cunningham looks.

He should definitely still be in an academy somewhere, he looks about 15.

Went through that other 2011/2012 kit ideas thread. Here are the white possibilities/options (presuming King Power is sponsor):

LCFCAway1.png

2011-12KitAWAYNEW.png

Burrda.jpg

2011-12KitAWAYNEWBADGE.png

Does anyone know the odds of Singha being a sponsor? If so, this is gorgeous:

mickeydeelcfckit.png

Would have to flip a coin to decide between the second and the fourth one. All beautiful.

Cant help but think we will need a third kit though. Cant play in a white away kit when we play teams like Brighton and Reading.

How about green for a third? It could represent the fields of Leicestershire. Ok maybe not the fields of Leicestershire, but you see where im going, right?

@StanSP

Do you have a download link that I could have for the King Power logo's pweaaaaaaaaaaaaase?? I want to make a couple of away kits but I don't have the King Power logo :(

@StanSP

Do you have a download link that I could have for the King Power logo's pweaaaaaaaaaaaaase?? I want to make a couple of away kits but I don't have the King Power logo :(

Ask Chrisuki mate. Think he made all of the above white kits. I merely just copied and pasted the images in to this thread :).

They have just had a ****ing great big yellow shirt made for the pitch.

So surely the away kit is the yellow one, the same we have now.

I think that was a copy of this years yellow shirt. It certainly looked the same as the yellow shirt that some people around me were wearing.

0,,10274~8952077,00.jpg

Thank youuu, but it has a white background and I don't have, nor use photoshop to edit it :( I use a shirt designer software...If anyone has one with a clear background or would like to delete the white background it would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Archived