Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

New kit.

ian stringer posted this on twitter this morning

IanStringerBBC Ian Stringer

You'll see the new Leicester City kit if you go to the Ipswich game tomorrow I understand. Home kit is blue, away is white I believe.

am i the only one excited to see what they will look like?

glad the away kit is white and not yellow (Y)

thoughts....

Any of these please....

140.jpg?iact=rc&dur=477&ei=XfHDTYHnDomr8QODo52IBQ&page=1&tbnh=112&tbnw=90&start=0&ndsp=54&ved=1t:429,r:44,s:0&tx=57&ty=68

leicester-a-76-79.gif?iact=rc&dur=314&ei=XfHDTYHnDomr8QODo52IBQ&page=1&tbnh=111&tbnw=91&start=0&ndsp=54&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0&tx=23&ty=54

140.jpg

The second one with little Burrda logos in place of the little Admiral ones, with the badge kept in the middle would look beautiful.

Edit; anyone fancy doing a mock up of that? with the current badge in place of the old one and a King Power sponsor logo on the front? :please:

Well from what is visible it looks like a blue and white trim on the collar and sleeves. I think its one of these collar and V-Neck jobs a little like this years puma template, where it looks as though the collars have been stuck on to a V-neck.

Similar to Burnley collar?

Burnley_1112_puma_home_1.jpg

Glad they've got rid of the white down the side. COllar doesn't look like Burnley's; theirs is bigger.

Just meant with it being V-Neck and Collar mate :thumbup:

Archived