Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

New kit.

It's pretty nice but reckon it's gonna be a bit loose and baggy for my liking. The pics where it's not like that are becasue the players are pulling them back slightly. Also, the material quality remains to be seen. This years was like a crisp packet. Please no more of that. When's it on sale?

It's pretty nice but reckon it's gonna be a bit loose and baggy for my liking. The pics where it's not like that are becasue the players are pulling them back slightly. Also, the material quality remains to be seen. This years was like a crisp packet. Please no more of that. When's it on sale?

(insert obvious Walkers related joke) :ph34r:

I still feel the same as yesterday, it's ok but nothing special. Only standout thing is the collar. Other than that it's pretty basic.

Nice simple design. Not a massive fan of collars though. My biggest gripe is that by the look of things they've royaly fvcked up with sizing AGAIN.

Buy a medium, which fits around the chest and you're going to be displaying your belly button to one and all. Buy a large and your going to feel like your wearing a 4 man tent.

Why, why can they just make shirts a bight tighter fitting and longer??

Nice simple design. Not a massive fan of collars though. My biggest gripe is that by the look of things they've royaly fvcked up with sizing AGAIN.

Buy a medium, which fits around the chest and you're going to be displaying your belly button to one and all. Buy a large and your going to feel like your wearing a 4 man tent.

Why, why can they just make shirts a bight tighter fitting and longer??

Have you seen it or is that an assumption? Cause that's bloody annoying if true.

Have you seen it or is that an assumption? Cause that's bloody annoying if true.

It is an assumption but it's easy to tell. Look how short the shirt is on Kingy - that'll be a medium. And as someone else pointed out, Wellens and Abe and both pinning theirs back, which I reckon will be large.

And look at the shot of Dyer - shirt looks baggy as hell.

Gutted. I'll obviously go and see it in the flesh but almost certain I'll be missing this one, not because of the design, but because of stupid sizing.

Archived