Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

New kit.

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-heroes/displayhero_club.asp?HeroID=38339

Reminded me of that shirt today it looked good , away kit is still yellow not white

God what a boring kit that was. At least this one has a collar.

The fact that people are saying it looks like all sorts of our kits from the past shows the lack of imagination in kit designs these days. Shame.

The yellow away kit was this seasons. Seems odd they've made a big shirt for one game though, maybe we're keeping it as our third shirt for next season?

I think that's probably the case

The yellow away kit was this seasons. Seems odd they've made a big shirt for one game though, maybe we're keeping it as our third shirt for next season?

Maybe, good shout. But I bloody hope not, I don't like it, but I guess you rarely wear the 3rd shirt anyway, the only game I could think where we would have to wear it is Brighton then Huddersfield/Peterborough, depending on either of them getting through the play-offs.

Apologies if I missed any blue+white teams.

For God's sake. Paul Galagher looks like he's wearing a crop top and Kamara looks like he's wearing a blue poncho.

EPIC FAIL BURRDA.

Doesn't matter what the kit looks like if you don't make 'em fit properly. Won't be buying and hope we get rid of Burrda next season.

I don't see why everyone hates yellow. Nice, bright colour, looks good in the sunshine, the Fox on our badge is a kind of goldy yellow. Prefer white away kits but a yellow third kit as well would be nice.

The only reason people ever give is 'it attracts bees'.

I don't see why everyone hates yellow. Nice, bright colour, looks good in the sunshine, the Fox on our badge is a kind of goldy yellow. Prefer white away kits but a yellow third kit as well would be nice.

Yellow kits arent a problem if the kit is nice.

Yellow kits arent a problem if the kit is nice.

Agreed, I'm not particularly a fan of the current one I have to admit (white doesn't go well with it), but generally it's hard for me to 'hate' yellow kits, I just like the colour :D

they tend to look shit.

The new home kit looks great, quite tempted.

For God's sake. Paul Galagher looks like he's wearing a crop top and Kamara looks like he's wearing a blue poncho.EPIC FAIL BURRDA.Doesn't matter what the kit looks like if you don't make 'em fit properly. Won't be buying and hope we get rid of Burrda next season.

Your an idiot my friend. Players pick the shirt size, maybe Dio likes his baggy and Gally likes his to fit tightly. WUM

Oh fair enough it looked different to this years yellow kit. But it must have been then. Random that they would have it on the pitch today though. If it wasnt the new one

I reckon they haven't finished the away kit yet, Stringer is rarely worng on these things. My geuss is this is the third kit

God what a boring kit that was. At least this one has a collar.

The fact that people are saying it looks like all sorts of our kits from the past shows the lack of imagination in kit designs these days. Shame.

Boring?

We play in blue. Plain blue. What do you want from it?

Boring?

We play in blue. Plain blue. What do you want from it?

A bit of nice trim? See the admiral kit of the late 70s, the coca-cola cup winning shirt of 97 (in fact most football kits in the 90s) this and last seasons shirt.

We play in plain blue, as in not stripes or hoops. But it doesn't have to be PLAIN blue. Like I said the collar is a bit different and quite nice. A bit more detail on the sleeves or whatever wouldn't go amiss.

Each to their own I suppose. I like the look of the new one. The slightly darker blue goes with the general smart look of the kit.

Personally I thought this seasons was pretty decent and I don't think we're going to get too much of an improvement until we have a more reputable kit designer and/or manufacturer.

Itsthejoeker... You're the idiot.

Players pick their size from... oh, medium, large or X-Large, the same as us fans.

Which means they have to make exactly the same compromise. Too short or too baggy. Most other kit manufacturers don't present fans with this issue.

Itsthejoeker... You're the idiot.

Players pick their size from... oh, medium, large or X-Large, the same as us fans.

Which means they have to make exactly the same compromise. Too short or too baggy. Most other kit manufacturers don't present fans with this issue.

What do you expect a feckin' tailoring service to suit indivduals body shape/size?

its boring boring boring...no imagination at all..........i ll stick to the 125 one as theres not a lot of difference.......why dont they get a bit dareing and do something a bit radical......a few stripes would have been nice

Guest parky0607

I know most of you lot don't have this problem but the current women's sizes are well dodgy, I'm a size 12 and the burrda size 18/20 just fitted. When I rang up to order mine at the start of the season the girl at the shop advised me to get 4 sizes bigger than normal, so I don't get why they don't just line up the sizes right. Anyway, ended up getting a small mens.

New kit looks great though, is it confirmed that we are having a white away kit?

Archived