Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Funny things your wife says

I just thought i would start off with something my wife said last night.

We went to get a couple of film rentals. Was my turn to choose and so i thought i would get all retro and rent transformers and transformers 2: the rise of the fallen. Hadnt seen them yet.

Anyway... we get home and the wife gets up to the dvd player turns round and asks " which one shall we watch first?"

:blink:

She also talks in her sleep. Now we have been married a year and so im starting to learn what to say to her. The other day im getting a sneaky hour in on FM whilst she is sleeping and she just pushes up on her elbows, looks around and says ' I don't even know what im doing here' i replied with " you are fine right there." to which she replied ' but i havnt even paid for these yet ' and pointed towards something.. Not wanting to get called away from FM i had to think quickly and so said ' i'll pay for them ' . Thats seemed to work a treat ' ok great' she said and went back to bed. :cool:

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

Your telling me you actually let your missus speak with out giving her a backhander

I'm surprised he didn't get a backhander for renting out the Transformer films, I wouldn't have got away with that. <_<

I'm surprised he didn't get a backhander for renting out the Transformer films, I wouldn't have got away with that. <_<

i have sat through some real drivel girly movies. was my turn to choose..

not a regular occurence, but "there's only one ocean isn't there?" made me laugh the other day.

Thankfully it was just a "moment" since she isn't actually thick and realised the error of her ways, although technically...

not a regular occurence, but "there's only one ocean isn't there?" made me laugh the other day.

Thankfully it was just a "moment" since she isn't actually thick and realised the error of her ways, although technically...

Billy Ocean is the only ocean.

And - nothing.

Oh my god it's so big

On that note, my misses tends to say the parts of a conversation that could be interpreted in the worst/best ways the loudest, usually in very crowded places.

She would make a cracking wingman to be fair!

Things along the lines of "thats huge" etc.

Also talks in her sleep, and its weird when you reply, because your not expecting them to reply back lol.

Theres loads more, literally have me in tears sometimes, she has moments that are reminiscent of Karl Pilkington.

She was driving through town going towards St Georges retail park, came to the Belgrave flyover, and she went round the roundabout underneath. When I questioned her about why she didn't use the flyover she replied 'the signs said A47 to peterborough' she thought it actually went there!

On that note, my misses tends to say the parts of a conversation that could be interpreted in the worst/best ways the loudest, usually in very crowded places.

She would make a cracking wingman to be fair!

Things along the lines of "thats huge" etc.

Also talks in her sleep, and its weird when you reply, because your not expecting them to reply back lol.

Theres loads more, literally have me in tears sometimes, she has moments that are reminiscent of Karl Pilkington.

Remember the next ones!

She was driving through town going towards St Georges retail park, came to the Belgrave flyover, and she went round the roundabout underneath. When I questioned her about why she didn't use the flyover she replied 'the signs said A47 to peterborough' she thought it actually went there!

lol

The Mrs was talking about a woman who never leaves the house. I'm sure she's homophobic, she said! !

:D

a mate of mine had an MG Midget sportscar and his gf used to constantly say stuff like " you need to be a soddin' extortionist to get into that thing "