Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Funny things your wife says

Not the missus but the mother in law. I always take my car to Hastik's garage for repairs, when I mentioned this to my mother in law she said that she'd been to school with him.

I said to her" Hastik's an odd surname, where does that come from?"

She said " I think it's Canadian".

• 3 weeks later...

going away with the mrs and my 17 year old lad and his mate soon. i said as we had a guest in the caravan there would be no chance of any 'adult fun' this holiday. she said we could take the cool box, fill it with beer and leave the kids to play football on the beach while we 'bonded'. she was pissed off with my reply! i mean, where would you rather be? :whistle:

Edited by broughtonblue

going away with the mrs and my 17 year old lad and his mate soon. i said as we had a guest in the caravan there would be no chance of any 'adult fun' this holiday. she said we could take the cool box, fill it with beer and leave the kids to play football on the beach while we 'bonded'. she was pissed off with my reply! i mean, where would you rather be? :whistle:

:crylaugh: Great choice!

Guest ttfn

Watching Wimbledon...

ttfn: Look, there's Brian Moore

Mrs ttfn: Who's that?

ttfn: He used to be an England rugby player. Now a journalist. Apparently he wrote an interesting autobiography.

Mrs ttfn: What was it about?

Watching Wimbledon...

ttfn: He used to be an England rugby player. Now a journalist. Apparently he wrote an interesting autobiography.

:crylaugh: That one got me going :giggle:

Watching Wimbledon...

:laugh:

I could fill this thread with my wife's comments. A while back we were at junction 21 of the M1 coming from Leicester and the left lane has M1S painted on the tarmac. My wife asked " where does the M15 go to "?

Another time she went to London with her mates on a hen do and they visited Covent Garden. As they were walking through, my wife shouts in excitement "look at the penguins" All of her friends looked round excitedly for Penguins and my wife realised her mistake and came out with "oops, I mean Pigeons"

I could fill this thread with my wife's comments. A while back we were at junction 21 of the M1 coming from Leicester and the left lane has M1S painted on the tarmac. My wife asked " where does the M15 go to "?

Another time she went to London with her mates on a hen do and they visited Covent Garden. As they were walking through, my wife shouts in excitement "look at the penguins" All of her friends looked round excitedly for Penguins and my wife realised her mistake and came out with "oops, I mean Pigeons"

Would I be correct to assume your wife is reasonably good looking, because I can't imagine you married her for her intelligence :ph34r:

Wife is actually pretty intelligent, just comes out with these blonde moments ;-) Another time we were on our way to Newquay on holiday and while stuck in traffic in Devon alot of cars were turning off into a layby which had a sign saying

"100yds Cafe". She came out with

"Loyd's Cafe is going to be very busy"

You've got to take your opportunities in my house - she yawns for too long and i've popped the old fella in before she knows whats going on.

I bet that stopped her yawning.

Easy Fella's

New to the forum

Thought i'd offer this one up from my better half.

Whilst sat in the hope and anchor having a beer and watching the golf at the weekend i stupidly started talking golf with her

I said i hoped Clarke would win. Her response was " i dont want that irish twat clarke to win, i fecking hate the irish. I want that Michael Roy to win, i like him"

I was like who the **** is Michael Roy, she was like that fuzzy haired bloke from england that won the last one.

Needless to say she doesn't like Mcilroy now

:crylaugh:

So ive just moved into a new house in Notts.

Girlfriend comes up to visit for the first time, little bit scared, its quite a big dark old place etc.

"Have you locked all the doors"

"Yes!!"

"Are you sure"

"Yes!!"

The next statement was said with 100 percent seriousness....

"Have you set the alarm??"

"...... *Fits of laughter, almost crying"

"Whats funny???"

I'll be honest guys it took a while to explain that you cant really set and alarm when your in the fecking house as you would set it off but when the penny finally dropped she was pretty embarrassed!