Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Guest MattP

Think he is a wonderful player who easily makes the step up. Expensive but if its that money for him or Maynard I'd go with CMS.

Guest MattP

At least the folk who thought it was a myth that we'd got any wedge can now fook off and die. Just a shame this money is going to be rinsed on pony.

If it's true.

and we sold Fryatt for £1.6million dont forget, that money vanished like a fart in the wind.

Guest MattP

:o

Easily, scores more goals and above all seems to be fully fit all the time, Maynard would be frustrating as hell having paid a few million and hearing he is out injured again every other week. :(

Easily, scores more goals and above all seems to be fully fit all the time, Maynard would be frustrating as hell having paid a few million and hearing he is out injured again every other week. :(

Maynard had a couple of unlucky injuries but there is nothing to suggest he has a problem. And CMS scores more goals because he's been in League One for god knows how long. Last time they where both in the Championship, CMS got 10, Maynard got 20.

Guest Mee-9

I trust Sven on this one, Unlike when we bought Waghorn, I don't think Sven would waste £3m on a player he didn't think was worth it.

I would want him to sign.

Your saying Leicester is still a selling club then when surely the proclaimed £90 million for going up would out weigh the miserly £ 3 million we have spent whos to say he won't finish his playing days here when we have established our selves in the prem and if by sheer fortune he knocks in the goal to take us up and it's his 1 goal of the season will u moan? I doubt he will have done as he has been signed to do rant over

Some of our fans really do live in cloud cuckoo land.

So we are guaranteed promotion and have no need to worry about sell-on value?

And was I really "moaning"??

Said it before... he must have got tons of chances then last season!!..... how many goals did he score? (more than 30 for the season I think...)

You get many more good chances in the lower leagues because quite simply the defenders are not as good.

Mackail-Smith is a grafter, his goals dont come from so much natural ability as from hard hard work.

He's already had a shot in the Championship before with Peterborough and looked pretty toothless.

Your saying Leicester is still a selling club then when surely the proclaimed £90 million for going up would out weigh the miserly £ 3 million we have spent whos to say he won't finish his playing days here when we have established our selves in the prem and if by sheer fortune he knocks in the goal to take us up and it's his 1 goal of the season will u moan? I doubt he will have done as he has been signed to do rant over

Some of our fans really do live in cloud cuckoo land.

So we are guaranteed promotion and have no need to worry about sell-on value?

And was I really "moaning"??

Oops double post...

I think a lot of strikers linked with us are overrated and overpriced. I quite fancy us signing an "unknown" talent from abroad, just to make things interesting!

Chung Tae Se :whistle:

Archived