Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Adrian Durham said so on Talk Sport, he's a Posh fan and knows the goings on at the club so it' seems a reliable enough source. Not just a Twitter source.

Edit: Oh and Bert seemingly confirmed it on Page 11.

How sure are people that the bid was £3m?

Almost certain....

I don't see why people are against this move.

He runs around like a madman and runs after lost causes.

That's right up fans' street surely? The fans like that kind of player.

He scores lots of goals too.

What's the problem?

But has he got 'pashun'?!

Need someone with 'abita pashun'.

Bert I have the most of respect for you for putting up with everyone moaning to try and get results from you but can I just say Bert isn't the Holy grail, he won't get everything right so don't go round to your mates going we've had a £3 million bid accepted for CMS because Bert could be wrong... I know shock horror.

Bert I have the most of respect for you for putting up with everyone moaning to try and get results from you but can I just say Bert isn't the Holy grail, he won't get everything right so don't go round to your mates going we've had a £3 million bid accepted for CMS because Bert could be wrong... I know shock horror.

I never said it was certain because Bert said so I just said that more than one source that has been reliable in the past have said we've had a bid accepted.

I don't see why people are against this move.

He runs around like a madman and runs after lost causes.

That's right up fans' street surely? The fans like that kind of player.

He scores lots of goals too.

What's the problem?

3 million for his calibre is audacious. People are saying; "if the Thais are willing,let them do it." have you noticed that the club have put 3m bids on all strikers that we're linked with? This indicates that they want ONE 3m striker that will put away 20 a season. If we use that on CMS over our other transfer targets, personally I'll be gutted. Feel free to disagree, it's a forum.

I am expecting "dey r Gunnar spent lots ov muney, let em do it herpderp" so please, some variety.

I never said it was certain because Bert said so I just said that more than one source that has been reliable in the past have said we've had a bid accepted.

I didn't say you did but apart from that the only other source is Twitter, I love having Bert on Foxes Talk but he can't be right every time so just because he's said that we almost certainly have had a bid accepted it doesn't mean it has been. Until the OS posts something onto the site nothing is confirmed.

I didn't say you did but apart from that the only other source is Twitter, I love having Bert on Foxes Talk but he can't be right every time so just because he's said that we almost certainly have had a bid accepted it doesn't mean it has been. Until the OS posts something onto the site nothing is confirmed.

Talk Sport, on a show which is presented by a Posh fan, who seems to be in the know with Posh news, presenting... :dunno:

Talk Sport, on a show which is presented by a Posh fan who seems to be in the know with Posh news presenting... :dunno:

Well I'm sorry for saying that Twitter was the only source but it's not just this thread everyone has Bert as their only source, yes he is very reliable but he can't always be right and as I just said until the OS has confirmed somehting there is no point going shouting that we've signed someone bcause Bert has said we've had a bid accepted for him no one (this isn't aimed at you so don't feel I'm having a go at you) should go screaming we've signed a player.

This is officially from Lee Tomlin himself. West ham and us are in for him and we have had a bid rejected for him. will keep you posted on any updates.

How do you know him? :S

Almost certain....

How dare you Narborough! Blasphamee!

Now Bert, whats the low done on the runners and riders for the 9:10 race in leicester... quickly now!

How dare you Narborough! Blasphamee!

Now Bert, whats the low done on the runners and riders for the 9:10 race in leicester... quickly now!

Sorry Sir.

Bert I will always take what you say like the words of the lord himself because Bert is the Lord himself. :blush:

Sorry Sir.

Bert I will always take what you say like the words of the lord himself because Bert is the Lord himself. :blush:

That's more like it... but I think he's actually the second coming, not the lord himself.

And Bert - no worry about the 9:10, I managed to get on Hurricane Lady in time :D

I will always get behind who ever we sign but cant make my mind up about CMS he's not proven and 3Million is a lot of cash for him. I'm going to hold out for maynard he will put a request in when he's back off holiday hopefully. :unsure:

I will always get behind who ever we sign but cant make my mind up about CMS he's not proven and 3Million is a lot of cash for him. I'm going to hold out for maynard he will put a request in when he's back off holiday hopefully. :unsure:

says hes back off holiday on bistol site

Archived