Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

Fook me,some on here are doing my head in.

Is it not possible to have a player from a lower league that scores goals ,move up some leagues and still scores them.

saw him play a bit last year,really has improved,think some just jump on the bandwagon.

Could well see him Sunday if he is at my customers cricket match again,chatted to him last year,but im well aware he will tell me fook all,but will ask.

Buy him. He destroyed league one last season, saw him a few times I think he could step up to the championship. fast and clever. could be a possible partner for the stand still yak who will score off him!!

3 mil is very steep for a player who still isn't completely established at this level!

I will say tho if this is true looking at him for that amount and Maynard for a similar amount stops any talk of there not being as much money as once said, which some people have mooted

Absolutely nothing we didn't know already but am posting anyway, it was on SSN Transfer thingy.

Speculation:

According to reports in the Leicester Mercury, Foxes manager Sven Goran Eriksson is ready to enter the bidding for Preston North End defender Sean St Ledger and Peterborough United striker Craig Mackail-Smith.

No thankyou, an average player in the championship, should be going to a team like derby...

Garbage quote!! Working in Peterborough i know a lot about this guy he is a quality player everytime ive seen this guy play against us, Mackell Smith in our team would gurantee 20- goals next season just like Tony Cottee give him the service heel bag it !! He is deadly Nigel Pearson chased this guy for 12 months and if it wasnt for Milan pulling the rug from under him we would of had him 12 months ago!

Would really love CMS here, but could we have a striker contingent of him, Tae-Se, Nugent and Maynard - I certainly hope so - plus don't forget Waggers.

Love Waghorn mate but hes not quite good enough doesnt control the ball well! paid far to much for him !! Mackell Smiths the man at the centre of the three forwards!!

No thanks, maybe next season if we're in the prem, but I would definetly prefer Maynard over Mackail-Smith. To get both could still be possible, maybe the owners are only showing a small percentage of what we have...doubt it though. £3 MILLION? Spend it on Nicky, Routledge or Danns!

No thanks, maybe next season if we're in the prem, but I would definetly prefer Maynard over Mackail-Smith. To get both could still be possible, maybe the owners are only showing a small percentage of what we have...doubt it though. £3 MILLION? Spend it on Nicky, Routledge or Danns!

Free transfers still cost £3m?

Archived