Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Craig Mackail-Smith

CMS is having a medical today at Leicester. Will be confirmed as a Leicester player by the end of the week.

Confirmed by a person today who works high up in PUFC. Wouldn't confirm the price but looks set to involve Kennedy.

You've just bagged an amazing signing. Congrats.

CMS is having a medical today at Leicester. Will be confirmed as a Leicester player by the end of the week.

Confirmed by a person today who works high up in PUFC. Wouldn't confirm the price but looks set to involve Kennedy.

I love you xxx (if its true) :crylaugh:

thought we'd chuck him in, shame he never really got a chance here but the guy that signed him left days later and the writing was probably on the wall then

Is this source concrete then? Got to ask.

Thanks for the info! :thumbup: so it won't be done today or tomorrow? And sorry to say this but your really are virtually pretty much already and you only really have George Boyd and maybe Grant McCann who are only decent players for championship sides. Anyway good luck to you I think your really going to need it! :crylaugh:

Is this source concrete then? Got to ask.

100% concrete. He's yours.

He's set to stay where he currently is living too, and just travel to Leicester daily, guess that suits him well with a kid on the way.

As for Kennedy, I'm glad he's set to be involved, but I hope he's not involved to the degree of 800k like rumoured on here. He's good, but crikey.

Say hi to Bazza, Dazza and Darragh from all at LCFC.

Much loves xxx

Thanks for the info! :thumbup: so it won't be done today or tomorrow? And sorry to say this but your really are virtually pretty much already and you only really have George Boyd and maybe Grant McCann who are only decent players for championship sides. Anyway good luck to you I think your really going to need it! :crylaugh:

Gabriel Zakuani & Ryan Bennett too, but I agree we need some major improvement. Obviously the CMS deal will fund this.

Confirmation will probably be Thursday, possibly Friday, but that's due to us not Leicester.

He's set to stay where he currently is living too, and just travel to Leicester daily, guess that suits him well with a kid on the way.

As for Kennedy, I'm glad he's set to be involved, but I hope he's not involved to the degree of 800k like rumoured on here. He's good, but crikey.

Think you'll get your fair share of ManU loanees to make up for it and you could be in for a more than reasonable season

thanks for the info and good luck, except against us. ;)

Err... £3m or more for Craig Mackail-Smith...??

About just as fair for you lot to bite one of our own bullets.laugh.gif

I think West want Yakubu but can't agree terms, so their second choice will be CMS, leaving us to choose between the Yak and Maynard.

I think Yak was our number 1, but when he started looking elsewhere we showed an interest in Maynard (which as far as I can see hasn't progressed) leaving us to turn to CMS, if this goes south we could be down to a fourth choice, I don't think Nugent is capable of the goals to fire us into the top 2

Not sure where we go from here :dunno:

It was all going so well, as well.

Guest Col city fan

I know we are a championship club but look at the ridiculous money that players have moved for recently:

Torres - 50 mill

Carroll- 30 odd million

Henderson - 20 million

Neymar - his release clause will generate God knows how many million

Ok, cms is not anywhere near the calibre of the players mentioned above, but if we want him, 3 million is about the going rate...

I'm surprised that so many seem surprised at such a fee, the market is crazy at present, especially for home grown talent.

So far, sven has been extremely shrewd in his signings but if he wants cms we will have to pay for him...

Personally, a strike pairing of smith and maynard I find extremely exciting

Archived